Joe Rogan named world's top podcaster

That is awesome.. sherdog told me he's wrong about everything.. bless their bum souls..

What a silly, silly, silly thing to say lol

‘radio sucks’

‘talking sucks’

Radio sucks too and what do I gotta do put on a ipod and listen to a stupid podcast of an idiot talking like Rogan forget that noise

A bunch of generational talents on that list

I guess podcasts are exclusively listened to by bored morons ?
Where’s Schaub ? I thought they were making 8 figures an add

I listen to it while running my 4 miles every morning while you still in bed like a bitch

And his podcast is garbage... I wonder what people are hearing nowadays...

Joe Rogan is the Michael Jordan of podcasting

<Goldie11>

Imagine listening to rogan and thinking all podcasts are the same. It's like saying I read twilight so all books are stupid.

BJ600lt.gif

I stopped listening to Rogan when he tried to defend Jon Jones saying he took creatine that had steroids in it, dude is an idiot

Im supposed to believe these bums are beating Carolla? Maybe rogan but not the rest

He's been dropping way down the charts in recent years losing listeners.

How can a democratic communist neonazi facist sexist bigot lgbtq+foob be 1? Only in America I guess.

I stopped listening to Rogan when he tried to defend Jon Jones saying he took creatine that had steroids in it, dude is an idiot
M1GumhZ.gif

Daryl Davis was an interesting recent guest.

Right so Joe is a flawed human, just like everyone else.

There is literally thousands of hours of his podcast over the last decade with an almost unimaginable cross section of interesting people. It doesn't bother me when Joe (or any podcast host) has some idea that is different then my own opinion.

If he routinely had bad ideas, that is a different story, but I don't think that is the case.

I bet young Jamie gets a 25% discount on all Onnit products for his contribution.

Joe Rogan once claimed on his podcast that President Trump fired FBI director James Comey because he didn't want to be seen around anybody who is taller than him. He wasnt joking either.

Bobby Lee and Tigerbelly is the only Podcast worth listening to for me.

I love his podcast, but I think his guests have been hit or miss lately.

If he continued this for 50 more years he could become a billionaire.

Back