Joe Rogan named world's top podcaster

It's a good podcast for sure. I liked the recent episode with the black guy who convinced KKK members to change their ideologies. It was good.

Occasionally I went on Rogan for some of his fluffier ideas but I really like most of his perspectives and have been a junkee for the podcast for almost a decade now.

Good for him, the guest are incredibly diverse from histories, athletes, actors to scientists and physicists.

Mostly, the perspective is very open and sane. Most broadcasters and podcasters these days are sheeple and repeat whatever is popular. I like how Rogan isn't afraid to go against the grain on popular issues these days like how he was one of the few that spoke out against having a male fighting females in the UFC

1. Joe Rogan: “The Joe Rogan Experience” — $30 million
  2. Karen Kilgariff and Georgia Hardstark: “My Favorite Murder” — $15 million
  3. Dave Ramsey: “The Dave Ramsey Show” — $10 million
  4. Dax Shephard: “Armchair Expert” — $9 million
  5. Bill Simmons: “The Bill Simmons Show” — $7 million
images

https://www.mmamania.com/2020/2/5/2...nds-him-no-1-on-forbes-top-podcaster-list-mma

he is not even a great interviewer JRE is popular because of its guests

btw was his 'intervention' of schaub and bravo monetized?
He's considered good cause he dosent try and filter or Pidgeon hole his guests on topics. He just lets them speak their mind even if it doesn't match his views. Which is opposite to most talk based shows where there's always a political angle or narrative usually involving loaded or biased questions.

Not a fan of his podcast or his views, but it's very popular. So credit where it's due.

Listened to his podcast with Josh Homme today. Nothing groundbreaking, mostly them just BS'ing, but, how cool is that?! The cast of characters that Joe has on his show, some famous and some not, is always interesting. I wish I had time to listen to them all. F^(& off haters.

In my opinion he definitely deserves it. He puts out tons of content and it's thoughtful and generally entertaining stuff.
He's a work horse.

Last edited:
JRE is by far the most valuable independently owned media property in America right now. I honestly think the estimates of 30mm are low, and this does not include his tens of tens of millions of youtube plays and the revenue that generates.
Its low by a few hundred million ( at least)

I like most of his podcasts. Mostly disslike ones with Ari and Bert.

If he continued this for 50 more years he could become a billionaire.
his podcast is already worth more than a billion

It generates hundreds of millions in revenue per year

Those numbers are hot garbage

Wow that's crazy. Especially with all the misinformation he spreads.

Still, I do listen

He's most definitely a UFC shill, but he is an amazing podcaster and even better interviewer. If you try to say he isn't you either havent listened to much of JRE, you're a bitter hater or possibly just a complete moron.

THE MANLET PODCAST GOAT

gjkf0c0l6pl11.jpg

What about Dan Carlin? Do you mean to tell me that some roided up manlet who talks about the art of comedy is more appealing than a sixteen hour deep dive into the day before the assassination of Franz Ferdinand?!

we live in a clown world.

Back