Joe Rogan just posted this as an explanation why Cyborg vs Rousey hasn't happened yet

This is a much easier explanation
cyborg-175.jpg

but hes over 155 in that picture who cares what he can make .. obviously this went over your head

Men have greater bone-density. Weight is mass, what you see in the picture is volume (height/shoulder width). Being as she has a less dense bone structure, they could very easily be the same weight/mass in this picture, or her be even less. Basically, comparing men vs women via visible size (volume) is useless with determining mass. Hell, it's useless to do so between two men or two women.

Anyone else met Cyborg? I have, and her at 135lbs is laughably unnatural. The weight-cut obsession in fight culture is ridiculous. Ronda doesn't want to fight her unless she has to, because Cyborg is a credible threat. Plain and simple. Whether or not she wins or loses is beside the point. She's made it clear she doesn't want to fight Cyborg unless her hand is forced.

Anyone else met Cyborg? I have, and her at 135lbs is laughably unnatural. The weight-cut obsession in fight culture is ridiculous. Ronda doesn't want to fight her unless she has to, because Cyborg is a credible threat. Plain and simple. Whether or not she wins or loses is beside the point. She's made it clear she doesn't want to fight Cyborg unless her hand is forced.

Near every one of your posts you feel the need to mention who youve met and what you do. So sad.

Cris is a bigger girl than Ronda, not just in muscle mass, we've known this. If Ronda wants to look like this GOAT badass destroyer of worlds, she needs to prove it by not camping on top of a thin division, fighting un-rounded flakes until she retires.

To hide behind 135, when she use to fight at 145, is cowardly now that everyone knows Cris is RR's only test.

Ronda had to eat rabbit food to make 135, and the strictest diet imaginable. How about she not do a Canelo, and just fight her at 140?

This is a much easier explanation
cyborg-175.jpg

I'd love to know her what her body fat % is when walking around at 175. Can't be more than 12% or so I would think. That would make things a lot easier to determine if she could make 135 or not. She is very ripped up on the scale when making 145, looks like she's probably about 5%, not sure how much more water weight she would have left to lose to get down to 135.

Damn Frankie really is a badass fighting guys that are basically 2 or 3 weightclasses above him.

RR needs to stop fighting small women and fight one closer to her size in cyborg.

And here's Cyborg with the 115lb Champion:

11021244_852849038111967_1098435590050833472_n.jpg

Doesn't seem like it'd be too difficult here.

This is smoke and mirrors since we know JJ is a pretty scrawny girl. Those baggy clothes make her look much bigger but you're still comparing a 125lb girl to a 175lb woman.

Are you familiar with the concept of a diet? Saying 'make weight' isn't ducking a fight. Saying 'I refuse to fight Cyborg' is ducking. Until Cyborg makes weight and Ronda then refuses to fight her, nobody can claim Ronda is ducking.

Cyborg is the one needlessly adding muscle. Personally, I find that shady.

This is smoke and mirrors since we know JJ is a pretty scrawny girl. Those baggy clothes make her look much bigger but you're still comparing a 125lb girl to a 175lb woman.

You can't have it both ways. Either both photos have credibility or neither photo does.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back