Joe Rogan is not a good commentator anymore

pointfighter

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Like the title says, he used to be great but now he's just like a cartoonish exaggeration of himself. This has been going on for awhile but during UFC 173 he really wore out his welcome for me.

Anything and everything was "hes in trouble mike, hes in bad trouble." and his nutriding of fighters has reached critical mass. I could not believe my ears the fucking bias in the Francisco Rivera fight, he was nutriding so hard.

What is with all the Rogan bashing today?

Let the man be, jeez

Sounds like you never actually listened to him before. He has always been the way he is. He was actually way worse for "nutriding of fighters" before

"LoL when was he ever!?!?!?1111" - Sherdog

He can be extremely biased, that much is certain.

I know people don't like him because he gets emotional. He sways from side to side but he does have a understanding of the sport even though flawed due to being overly excited adds to the tension needed to keep it dramatic. I think they mistook him for a ref or judge he is a commentator they are suppose to keep the audiences fast and furious :icon_chee You know your doing your job when the fans complain about you.

I havent noticed a change in his commentary style. Still think he is the best in the business

He has definitely gotten worse, there shouldn't be any denying that. I still prefer him over everyone else though.

Damn did Joe bang everyone's sister today.

A ton of hate being thrown his way.

What is with all the Rogan bashing today?

Let the man be, jeez

Came here to say this , the mods should just create a fuck joe rogan section already this crap doesn't belong here

I might be the only person on Sherdog that enjoys Joe Rogan. I know his commentating isn't perfect but he's better than basically anyone else I've heard.

I might be the only person on Sherdog that enjoys Joe Rogan. I know his commentating isn't perfect but he's better than basically anyone else I've heard.

I'm with you man anyone who likes Anik and Florian better then him and Goldie just confuse me

I like him. UFC is not really the same without him. Anik is painful to listen to.

Like the title says, he used to be great but now he's just like a cartoonish exaggeration of himself. This has been going on for awhile but during UFC 173 he really wore out his welcome for me.

Anything and everything was "hes in trouble mike, hes in bad trouble." and his nutriding of fighters has reached critical mass. I could not believe my ears the fucking bias in the Francisco Rivera fight, he was nutriding so hard.

I like this thread. To Me, respect for Joe completely died when I saw how he hyped up Cummins for the Cormier fight. I literally drown his voice out now, or mute him sometimes. Lost all credibility with that hype job, tho he's obviously bullshitted way more than that one time

I like this thread. To Me, respect for Joe completely died when I saw how he hyped up Cummins for the Cormier fight. I literally drown his voice out now, or mute him sometimes. Lost all credibility with that hype job, tho he's obviously bullshitted way more than that one time

This is true to a certain point, it's his job to hype pre fight. What was he supposed to say this fights a joke prepare for a beat down we're sorry we had to fill the card we suck I know go for a smoke please

I like Joe, he freaks out at times though.

Dat ice in the corner doe

Back