Joe Rogan is not a good commentator anymore

Damn did Joe bang everyone's sister today.

A ton of hate being thrown his way.

no, he just delivered shitty commentary. dude acts like he is "real" and "cool" but he's just another slimy snake oil salesmen - alpha brain lol

dont worry they will have joe rogan sound cues when hes gone such as
hes rocked!,hes hurt!,and a kick to the nuts,he has the best bjj in the world!,i think herb dean is a good referee but that was an early stoppage.

what's this anymore you speak of? That would imply that he was great once. He is to bias to be a commentator plus if Eddie Bravo hasn't let him suck his **** yet Joe needs to give up that pipe dream:icon_chee

I couldn't imagine the UFC without Joe Rogan. He and Goldberg are a staple at this point.

Are he and Goldberg shills? Does Joe play favorites sometimes, and conveniently forget to mention any offense mounted by the opponent? Is every submission deep? Does every clean punch put someone in big trouble, Mike? Yes. Yes to all of those.

Even with all that in mind, I still feel like something is missing when Rogan and Goldy aren't there doing commentary.

There will likely never be a team as good as Quadros and Bas were though. Damn I loved the fight professor breaking shit down, while Bas delivered great color.

Still rather listen to him than fucken florian/anik combo omggggg

Rogan has his flaws, especially when it comes to pushing his opinions, but he's still probably the best commentator out there.

As much as I like Bas, he over simplifies MMA. Whenever he commentates, body body head is literally an unstoppable combination.

I don't understand why florini gets so much flack. I think he does a good job. I like him as well as Jimmy from bellator.

for the record, i think it's okay for a commentator to state his opinion once in a while, emPhasis on once in a while and it's also important to make it very clear that it is nothing more than his/her opinion.

I'm probably in the minority but I actually like DAN hardy and his homie for the Euro cards. British accents are a nice change

He is still my favorite, but nowadays he does get out of control sometimes. When he told T.J. Dillashaw that he put on the greatest performance he ever saw, I just thought that was ridiculous.

The problem is that he is friend with half of the fighters. You can't be unbiased when your friends are fighting

I'm probably in the minority but I actually like DAN hardy and his homie for the Euro cards. British accents are a nice change

actually i agree dan hardy is pretty good at calling the action.

Dan Hardy and John Gooden blows him and Mike out of the water imo.

Rather you have a man with personality calling fights who has a great passion for MMA, or an old monotone, gray haired dude who has passion in solely commentating.

He really isn't. I think people like him because they are familiar with him. I liked him for years but he has really sucked the past couple.

Back