Joe Rogan goes off on a fan during the last UFC tonight episode

The UFC has some clowns representing them... It really is like the WWF lol

Never really liked the announcing or the commentators that UFC has hired.
[YT]lAokMRlfW6w[/YT]

Last edited:
What I want to know is why Joe Rogans head has grown like 3 sizes since his 1997 days. What is he taking?

xKHw7qN.jpg

Another gem by a cuckold enthusiast. Insulting someone because of their looks while he's a bald insecure midget with horrible stand up.

You must be some kind of creepy stalker in real life since that's how you act online.

You guys are so sensitive. Hormonal imbalance.

xKHw7qN.jpg

Another gem by a cuckold enthusiast. Insulting someone because of their looks while he's a bald insecure midget with horrible stand up.

Waow waow, he's hands might not be all that but even St. Pierre be mirin' his kicks.

This guy is a former MOD from Rogan's message board.

He got banned and since then created sub reddit where he post daily on multiple accounts insulting rogan. He made a twitter and message board doing the same.

This guy is a sociopath.

He wont stop will keep post on every message board possible.

I'm going to side with Joe on this. IF some drunk guy was yelling at me while i was trying to give an interview I would be annoyed.

I completely lost all respect I had for Joe Rogan. He is selling people snake oil "Alpha Brain" that was in 17 person blind study and it proved inconclusive. Now they are using that study, insinuating in their ads that Alpha Brain passed it successfully.

He and Aubrey Marcus are snake oil salesmen. Dana White should forbid him to wear any kind of Onnit crap when he's doing anything related to UFC.

Idk how people can hate on Rogan, I listen to his podcast every day, and if more people were as open minded and knowledge seeking as him the world would be a better place.

urgh this is the typical Joe rogan podcast fan! they never do any research of their own and quote joe rogans misinformed opinion as fact

congrats!

Alright, I have to say that this is a very good video. It perfectly exposes the hypocrisy of a fraud that is Joe Rogan. They also perfectly explain the typical ignorant Joe Rogan fans who disregard any credible arguments and constantly lick Rogan's balls.

Thank you for sharing that!

Nice bro! thanks!

urgh this is the typical Joe rogan podcast fan! they never do any research of their own and quote joe rogans misinformed opinion as fact

congrats!

That guy didn't do any of that so your just assuming.

This guy is a former MOD from Rogan's message board.

He got banned and since then created sub reddit where he post daily on multiple accounts insulting rogan. He made a twitter and message board doing the same.

This guy is a sociopath.

He wont stop will keep post on every message board possible.

Haha, so fucking cringeworthy. The guy just can't let go. Imagine thinking about someone you hate. Not once per day, not twice, but all the fucking time. Time to move on, "elbowtheice".

Some people play Dota in their free time, I laugh at Joe Rogan fans. :icon_lol:

I actually played dota 2 yesterday. Is this your way of telling me you're stalking me? Lol, please stick to Rogan.

Back