Joe Rogan goes off on a fan during the last UFC tonight episode

I just wanna say that Joe Rogan does suck, and so does his standup, podcast, Fear Factor, UFC commentary, wardrobe, and, that horrible syfy-ish show (maybe it actually was on syfy...idk), and, every fight is NOT "the greatest fight ever", without forgetting that every sub is NOT DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.

Rogan is an incredibly hateful and hypocritical person. I'm just calling him out.

That's a lot of hyperbole. He isn't half as bad as you would like people to believe or else he wouldn't be so well liked by his co workers, friends, fans etc etc.

xKHw7qN.jpg

If he can talk to people like that, insult their genetics, then why shouldn't I call an unfunny midget on his hypocrisy? Because he's famous? No, screw that.

Here you are again posting something he said from many years ago with no context wanting it to be proof of something. Oh no Joe Rogan is human and went off on someone who was more than likely a hater like yourself. Joe doesn't have patience for jerks and idiots as evidenced in the video this thread was made for. I'm glad you brought up hypocrisy because that's exactly what you have tons of. Your trying to criticize Joe for insulting someone's genetics when you have happily done that to Joe in many many posts in this very thread. Its wrong for him and not for you? Grow up.

You have been avoiding any arguments from anyone who called out Joe Rogan in this post. At this point, you're either Joe Rogan himself or you're just a confused young guy who is deeply in love with Joe Rogan.

Ya lol. I'm the guy deeply in love with Joe. Not the guy who has made a gazillion posts and threads dedicated to hating on him as much as possible. Your a joke.

I was in the audience.. The guy really really really was being a drunk obnoxious idiot. Yelling and screaming at Rogan the whole time he was up there, Rogan conversed with him a little and even laughed at how stupid he was being. But he just didn't stop.. The crowd loved it when he said that lol

Thanks for clearing that up. This makes a lot of sense.

xKHw7qN.jpg

Another gem by a cuckold enthusiast. Insulting someone because of their looks while he's a bald insecure midget with horrible stand up.

LOL at Rogan making fun of other people's looks. His body is disgusting thanks to years of PED use.

rogan1.jpg

"Hey guys, this guy doesn't like Rogan which is impossible, so he must be that banned mod from Rogan's board." - deranged Rogan fan

Actually, I didn't even know that Rogan had any 'boards'... It's a safe bet they suck too I'm sure.

I'm just saying that Rogan is like the living embodiment of that 'fingernails on a chalk board' feeling...only that.

It takes me 10 seconds to make a post, so no.

I'm just saying, it cannot be healthy to write about someone you seem to dislike quite passionately, go to work, come home, continue to write about them, go to bed, wake up, write more, go back to work, come home, and keep writing. It's a sad cycle you're living.

Meh, i don't mind how he dealt with that guy. It wasn't the most classy way to do it, but let's not pretend that the UFC is a classy company.

Rogan's stand-up is kinda shitty and his podcast blows. It's literally hours of inane babbling (ZOMG Orca Whales!!!).

That's your subjective perspective of my life you know nothing about and are trying to be Dr. Phil from couple of posts on MMA forum.

I'm very happy in my life. :)

Well as long as you're happy, I suppose.

Wow. Now you're even coming up with these little scenarios in your head.

I'm serious, you should really seek professional therapy.

It was mostly a joke dumbass.

but judging by your post history I wouldn't be surprised if your in therapy or if you walk around mumbling about Joe.

LOL Dota is the most played game on the Internet. This is pretty much like saying I was on facebook yesterday. Your intelligence level is showing. :icon_lol:

First of all - you completely pulled that out of your ass. It isn't the most played game on the internet. Statistically there's about a one out of ten chance you'd be correct if you'd guess what online game I played yesterday given I had only played one. Secondly; if I were you, I wouldn't call other people stupid. Giving a huge part of one's day just hating on someone is about as stupid as you can get.

Dude, you've spent about 48 hours telling people why you don't like Joe Rogan. For your own well-being, you should probably move on.

I liked the part where he told another dude to 'seek therapy' :icon_lol:

You hire an autistic hack "comic" who blows BJJ blackbelts for weed.......this is what you get.

/facepalm

You fail at all aspects of math. Please, stop embarrassing yourself. Your intelligence level is really showing here. :icon_lol:

You should go smoke weed and talk about moon landing conspiracies.

So what's the chance of someone responding 'yes' to the question "did you play dota yesterday?" given he had only played one title and the numbers of the total online players playing dota is just under 10%? It's quite simple: one tenth.

Another cringeworthy post by 'elbowtheice'. Grasping at straws and calling others stupid while spending his day hating someone. :)

If the guy persisted with being a dick head, it was warranted.

Perhaps not on live tv though.

Amazingly embarassing posts by elbowtheice in this thread.

It's like he thinks his only mission in life is to convince everyone that Joe Rogan is a hypocrite and is not a good comedian.

WELL GUESS WHAT, subjective opinions are just that, subjective.

The people who agree with you will still agree with you, the people who disagree, you will not manage to get them to hate Joe Rogan all of a sudden.

You're like a rampant Christian trying to convert atheists into believing in fairytales except you're on another level of retardation.

The guy is literally spamming F5 to reply as fast as he can to everyone with his, what he thinks, witty comebacks and solid arguments.

Embarassing user of the year award ---------------> elbowtheice

If you are a troll then 10/10 but if not...Yikes.

Back