• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Joe Rogan: fighters are lucky Lebron plays basketball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting blocked once means nothing. A real b-ball fan would know this. Mj got blocked 4 times in one game by a nobody. Does that mean he isn’t the GOAT anymore? No. Dumb argument
MJ isn't the GOAT anyway. Bird owned him.

BiZowmhIcAE-Xu-.jpg

Not photoshopped.

Not sure if this picture is photoshopped, but here's a video to help your argument..

that was a troll... but kobe def better than lebron... lebron is good at driving and jumping through or over people...or passing it off... and its like 50-50 on his threes and jumpers...

i would pick prime kobe over lebron any day
{<jordan}Stick to discussing human cock fighting

Joe Rogan is lucky some people have an abysmal sense of humor.

pdjvxj.gif

Hogan out of his mind on drugs again.

I think we're dealing with a man who, for all intents and purposes, ingests as much drugs as Hunter S. Thompson did, while managing to have none of his talent.

He's amusing at times, but he should try just one or two days a month of not being on shrooms, just to ground himself

Athlete shit is overblown. That dude that fought in the diaper would beat Lebron's ass.

Isn't it possible........that an athlete who is excellent in one sport.........would not excel at another????
day14pic1.gif

Since 1980 USA has 1 gold and two silver medals at the Olympics.
Sweden has 2 golds, 1 silver and 3 bronzes.

USA has not won a WC gold since 1960.
They have, however, recorded 5 bronze medals.
Sweden has 8 gold medals, 16 silver medals and 14 bronze medals since 1960.

Current IIHF ranking places Sweden at 3rd and USA at 5th.
I was mistaken then.

However, I would only count since 1998, when NHL players were allowed. But yeah, Sweden has been better.

Still, that guy said the US wouldn’t do well at intentional team sports, which is false.

being athletic helps but fighting is so much more.
also not everybody likes team sports i for one hate them.
a lot of peoples view of athleticism is being huge and muscular which is also bullshit.

Last edited:
Long.jump maybe..as I said.

100meters - doubt.it hard. He run 96m in 10,5 sec in the 77 minute of the Atletico - Real match. Sure it's not Bolt speed, but this is pretty impressive.

LeBron would smoke him in the 100m.

Ronaldo can run, but that's it. Every other physical advantage LeBron has. LeBron is clearly more athletic than Ronaldo.

Also, NFL player Chris Johnson has ran a 10.38 100m

Well it's true. MMA is filled with D and F level (I'm being generous) athletes while Lebron is an A level athlete. Two weeks prep time and he's the new HW champ of the world.

If both trained as fighters just as they have basketball id take larry bird in both... When everything else is even u gotta take toughness over prettyness

Right about one thing... Bo Jackson.

The King:
Wilt Chamberlain over all

Additional mentions:
Jim Brown (NFL Hall)
Randy White (NFL Hall)

Most dominant athlete and genetically gifted individual is easily Alexandr Karelin. It's not even close. The conversation itself has a weak foundation. MMA's talent pool is large in the lower and middle weight ranges, as the popular sports in America require lots of size. The HW division is so thin because of this; however if you are in the weight range of 145 - 200 lbs, MMA is going to be a great sport. The highest paid UFC fighters are already getting into the large figures that you see being contracted to top NBA and NFL players.

He looks pillow fisted and chinny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back