• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

what are some of your favorite movie posters?

Love how Corey Feldman got top Billing on Poster an he was a bit player . Jason Patrick the Star gets 4th listing.

Yeah that never made sense to me, but if you think about it Feldman was the bigger deal at the time because of Stand by me.

Not a movie, but really vibed with the promo poster for the Ngannou vs Joshua fight.

1708439504643_2403_Joshua_Ngannou_w_button_1920x960.jpg

Yeah that never made sense to me, but if you think about it Feldman was the bigger deal at the time because of Stand by me.
Also Goonies. Even the other Corey who was also a lead got 3rd listing. Lol.. Feldman might of been a bigger star but ita Not like Brando getting top billing on Godfather when Pacino was main star as Marlon was one of biggest actors ever by then I understood that

Also Goonies. Even the other Corey who was also a lead got 3rd listing. Lol.. Feldman might of been a bigger star but ita Not like Brando getting top billing on Godfather when Pacino was main star as Marlon was one of biggest actors ever by then I understood that

Yeah the Goonies too, so when you think about its not totally out of the question, but you're 100% right about Feldman not being Brando lmao

Back