Joe Rogan Experience #690 - Ronda Rousey & Edmond Tarverdyan

Ronda is very annoying. Even more annoying than Joe Rogan. Will not watch.

I know quite well in not proving anything conclusively either... And I'm not relying on circular reasoning you dick head. I'm saying in a stale mate lets look toward where the big money flows you fucking asshole

Maybe you should take a brisk walk.

Why post in the first place if you are not gonna watch it? lmao.

He blew his wad all over her within 15 seconds, I can't take any more

Meh. You guys should watch her original appearance on JRE when she was there with Eddie Bravo and before she was a household name. Much more humble conversation and less circle jerking.

Ronda before the UFC backed her PR train had some humility left in her and she was a humble up and coming starlit.

Now we have the version of Ronda that everyone gushes over. When she farts everyone praises her for it and make sure she knows that it is the greatest fart of all time.

The woman is a gifted fighter for sure, but thanks to the growth of her stardom we will probably have thirty years of terrible movies and stupid Ronda shit to endure.

I can't wait until she is the star of some horrible sitcom. :rolleyes:

Nobody really gives a shit about Edmond, why is this dude always following her around.

Big fan of Ronda and the podcast, and I didn't enjoy the episode that much. Worth watching though.

Well I already banged out a solid 2 hour session at millennia mma... Maybe you need to pull your head out of your ass?

Lmao and you're still this whiney? Maybe they should change the name to Millennial MMA

Kyle was sued for comments made on a talk show. Go away troll.

Kyle was a nut that claimed he shot over 30 looters in New Orleans.
I saw one clip though where he was asked about Ventura. He said he punched him, the guy asked him if Jesse fell down, he kind of froze for a couple seconds then said yes I think. Then he said the cops came and he ran away.

its amazing how you guys can handle these jre podcasts that are like 3 hour long

Unless you're listening to them in a long car ride, I don't see it either.

3 hours listening to him talk.. and he uploads heaps as well.

Edmond suggesting that he could kick Dennis Hallmans ass around 32:15. What an idiot.

First he tells he story in the parking lot where the camera's WERE NOT there and he didn't fight Hallman. And then he talks about the scene that was filmed and he didn't fight Hallman either.

That guy is definitely a fake tough guy with all his "I give you my number and we meet in a dark alley" shit.

Abby Martin was wrong about literally everything. Not one exception. She is a waste of oxygen and the worst human being alive right now.

Ronda is a fat fake bitch and her day is coming.

nothing wrong with the abby podcast, i liked it

Edmond suggesting that he could kick Dennis Hallmans ass around 32:15. What an idiot.

First he tells he story in the parking lot where the camera's WERE NOT there and he didn't fight Hallman. And then he talks about the scene that was filmed and he didn't fight Hallman either.

That guy is definitely a fake tough guy with all his "I give you my number and we meet in a dark alley" shit.

If he could he would be fighting still, not coaching.

Absolutely. Why would you exchange numbers and plan meetings with someone you allegedly want to fight? When you want to fight, you fight.

Are you high? The whole "meet you in the park after school" thing isn't just something from the movies. :icon_lol:

Let me guess ... when everyone else in your class was at the park fighting you were in your bedroom drawing pictures of cartoon characters fucking.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back