Joe Rogan Experience #690 - Ronda Rousey & Edmond Tarverdyan

Sounds horrible kind of like the Abby Martin one

The Abby Martin one was terrible and full of misinformation. She said so much stuff that was factually incorrect, in fact her understanding of history was sophomoric. No wonder Sam Harris won't debate her. She was adamant that Japan was ready to surrender before the bombs and that couldn't be further from the truth. She also was super critical of the Chris Kyle book despite admitting on air SHE NEVER READ IT. It just goes to show her arrogance and ultimate stupidity.

I like JRE, but have some quality control with your guests who falsely parade as academics.

its amazing how you guys can handle these jre podcasts that are like 3 hour long

The Abby Martin one was terrible and full of misinformation. She said so much stuff that was factually incorrect, in fact her understanding of history was sophomoric. No wonder Sam Harris won't debate her. She was adamant that Japan was ready to surrender before the bombs and that couldn't be further from the truth. She also was super critical of the Chris Kyle book despite admitting on air SHE NEVER READ IT. It just goes to show her arrogance and ultimate stupidity.

I like JRE, but have some quality control with your guests who falsely parade as academics.

This is an MMA forum

Armenians always be like "bro, don't I know you from somewhere bro? I got the sickest hook up bro... My guy bro, sickest guy bro"

Fuck off government brown noser. Listen, we will never know the full truth about past major events in total accuracy. But stop with your circular reasoning in place of truth and follow the money trail to point you in the right direction

Fuck off government brown noser. Listen, we will never know the full truth about past major events in total accuracy. But stop with your circular reasoning in place of truth and follow the money trail to point you in the right direction

You seem like a really smart, well reasoned man. That was a very well thought out response filled with logic and reason.

I like you.

Fuck off government brown noser. Listen, we will never know the full truth about past major events in total accuracy. But stop with your circular reasoning in place of truth and fills the money trail to point you in the right direction

The truth is if people bothered to read books they wouldn't be influenced by some hack journalist spewing factually incorrect dribble.

If this is serious, 5/10.

If this is satire, 9.5/10

The truth is if people bothered to read books they wouldn't be influenced by some hack journalist spewing factually incorrect dribble.

No, the truth is if people considered motives and influence of money and power structure they wouldn't take publications as gospel

Meh. You guys should watch her original appearance on JRE when she was there with Eddie Bravo and before she was a household name. Much more humble conversation and less circle jerking.

I remember that one, I was still living in California back then I think. I do remember Redban being scared shitless of her and she seemed.....nicer.

You seem like a really smart, well reasoned man. That was a very well thought out response filled with logic and reason.

I like you.

You seem like a guy with good life experience, great wits about you, and solid ability to connect dots

its amazing how you guys can handle these jre podcasts that are like 3 hour long

break them down into parts, i'm still halfway through the tim kennedy and dr rhonda patrick ones, i might not watch this one for a few weeks and it might take longer to finish.

Do you see your circular reasoning here? Abby martin isn't some rando off the streets. You appeal to authors who are published by powerhouses when the argument here is that powerhouses control who gets to be published

^ This.

The last Ronda podcast was really interesting, but now you know it's just going to be a circle jerk... and Edmond basically never knows what he's talking about anyway, so I think I'll be skipping as well

I

Back