Joe Rogan Experience #690 - Ronda Rousey & Edmond Tarverdyan

So many butthurt retards hating on Ronda. She seems like a very cool gal.

So many butthurt retards hating on Ronda. She seems like a very cool gal.

Seriously, sounds like a bunch of clowns who are butthurt that they are insecure that they can't offer enough to an independent chick to make her want to associate with them

Do you see your circular reasoning here? Abby martin isn't some rando off the streets. You appeal to authors who are published by powerhouses when the argument here is that powerhouses control who gets to be published

She spent two, three hour podcasts criticizing the Chris Kyle book, and then let it slip out that she never even read it. I don't care about Chris Kyle or his legacy, but it just proves how amateur she is. How could you possibly take her seriously?

As far as her academic credentials are concerned, well, let's just say they leave something to be desired. Letting her on a million plus listener podcast and not calling her out on her BS is irresponsible.

The truth is if people bothered to read books they wouldn't be influenced by some hack journalist spewing factually incorrect dribble.

well im sure she must have read somewhere that japan was ready to surrender.

She spent two, three hour podcasts criticizing the Chris Kyle book, and then let it slip out that she never even read it. I don't care about Chris Kyle or his legacy, but it just proves how amateur she is. How could you possibly take her seriously?

As far as her academic credentials are concerned, well, let's just say they leave something to be desired. Letting her on a million plus listener podcast and not calling her out on her BS is irresponsible.

You don't have to have read Chris kyles book to be aware that he was successfully sued by Jesse Ventura for making up lies. That alone... In spite of the murica bullshit favoritism is enough to take that bullshit off the pedestal. You might not care about Chris kyles story in a nutshell but your life security depends on the establishments story being true to you fuck face

AND QUIT THE CIRCULAR REASONING. JUST BECAUSE ITS PUBLISHED DOESNT PROVE ITS TRUE. ESPECIALLY WHEN WE CAN POINT OUT MONETARY INCENTIVES WHY IT IS WORTH A LOT OF MONEY TO BE PERCIEVED AS TRUE (EVEN WHEN FALSE)

Last edited:
You don't have to have read Chris kyles book to be aware that he was successfully sued by Jesse Ventura for making up lies. That alone... In spite of the murica bullshit favoritism is enough to take that bullshit off the pedestal.

AND QUIT THE CIRCULAR REASONING. JUST BECAUSE ITS PUBLISHED DOESNT PROVE ITS TRUE. ESPECIALLY WHEN WE CAN POINT OUT MONETARY INCENTIVES WHY I MIGHT BE FALSE

Kyle was sued for comments made on a talk show. Go away troll.

Edmond is unbearable. All he talks about is how tough he is and what he will do to people on the street

CIRCULAR REASONING.

you-keep-using-that-word.gif

Kyle was sued for comments made on a talk show. Go away troll.

No, dick head, for comments about a story in his book where he didn't directly name Ventura for his own liability reasons. He was prodded to say what he really meant on the oppy and Anthony show and blew his own spot up. Gfy

I know quite well in not proving anything conclusively either... And I'm not relying on circular reasoning you dick head. I'm saying in a stale mate lets look toward where the big money flows you fucking asshole

No, dick head, for comments about a story in his book where he didn't directly name Ventura for his own liability reasons. He was prodded to say what he really meant on the oppy and Anthony show and blew his own spot up. Gfy

There is nothing in Kyle's book alone that constituted a deformation lawsuit. He was sued for comments made on a talk show relating to the book. I only hope for the sake of listeners that they don't invite her back. Unless Sam Harris is there to correct...everything she says.

I like how people who spend a good portion of their time on a forum talking shit about others find Edmond "unbearable". It

Abby Martin was wrong about literally everything. Not one exception. She is a waste of oxygen and the worst human being alive right now.

Ronda is a fat fake bitch and her day is coming.

There is nothing in Kyle's book alone that constituted a deformation lawsuit. He was sued for comments made on a talk show relating to the book. I only hope for the sake of listeners that they don't invite her back. Unless Sam Harris is there to correct...everything she says.

What is a deformation lawsuit? Noone is saying he threw acid on venturas face. It's called defamation. And that's what it was. You can't have it both ways, do you worship the official government decisions and actions or not? The American justice system convicted Kyle of being a fraud. You support Kyle but also believe in the American governments stories about other huge shit. Make up your mind

At 20:46 she admits she says stupid shit during fight week & fight day. I think most fighters hate the media questions during weight cut, but i don't think the female champion of the UFC should be a modest quiet woman.

a lot of negative comments in this thread

People have trouble with others who are successful. Why not just learn from the masters, rather than ragging on the winners. Winning isn't easy, but it is nice to see how happy they are right now.... Ronda and Edmond... as they are on top of the world in the women's fight game.

Abby Martin was wrong about literally everything. Not one exception. She is a waste of oxygen and the worst human being alive right now.

Ronda is a fat fake bitch and her day is coming.

You dont sound bitter about anything in life.

Back