Joe Rogan: Dana White doesn't mean what he said...

"Hey, dummy, you do coke, you fight for the f*****g title, ya goof. Ask Chuck."

So it was the Brazilians that sold him the stuff huh?

ufc will have to do something about it sooner or later. they have to make a stand against cocaine use by its fighters to restore some public image.

They did do something. They have stopped testing lol

No they don't.

It's not like they have a string of fighters getting busted for cocaine. It's one dude and he's already entered rehab.

Furthermore, I don't think it's anyone's business what kind of drugs a grown man does on his own time.

Check out this Jones fan.

Top lel.

ufc will have to do something about it sooner or later. they have to make a stand against cocaine use by its fighters to restore some public image.

What they need to do is keep it confidential need to know, if its not punishable by tye commision its not our damn buisines its invasion of privacy. You really beleive this is the first time this hapened? Only reason we found out is cuz snitchy jones needs rehab.

Joe will get fired out of the UFC at some point for speaking his mind, and I don't think he cares.

Also NM has the best cocain prices in america well known also the 2nd most dangerouse state

Also NM has the best cocain prices in america well known also the 2nd most dangerouse state

Joe will get fired out of the UFC at some point for speaking his mind, and I don't think he cares.

I doubt that. When he gets out of line, Dana scolds him and he becomes a good company boy for a while. Rogan is annoying, but who would replace him? He would have to do something major for the UFC to fire him.

Fuckin motherfucker fucking got caught for snorting coke - what Dana really said.

Rogan hit it on the button, without actually saying the words. "Ok". Props to him.

Btw, is Rogan really high during this? Like, reaaally high?

Dana White doesn't mean what he said.....can't wait to talk with him on the phone about Jon Jones.

[YT]axUZfGIOMu8[/YT]

favorite part is joe "well i need call him on the phone that is going be a crazy conservation i cannot share with you guys...." about Dana true reaction :icon_twis

No they don't.

It's not like they have a string of fighters getting busted for cocaine. It's one dude and he's already entered rehab.

Furthermore, I don't think it's anyone's business what kind of drugs a grown man does on his own time.
He's the champion though, if he wasn't such a huge star he would be stripped of the belt

He's the champion though, if he wasn't such a huge star he would be stripped of the belt

I don't think they'd strip any champ of the belt for out-of-competition use.

Now let's see if the Cody McKenzies of the UFC start turning up with frosted nostrils. If they aren't gonna drop the hammer on Jones, there's a precedent for leniency.

Dana is a fucking liar and a hypocrite.

When Dana (for once) puts out a comment that is respectful and what you expect from a person that runs a huge company...he's a fucking liar and a hypocrite.

Hard to please everybody I guess...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back