Joe Rogan: Dana White doesn't mean what he said...

Not IN sports. But used out of competition is fine w/ me, unless they're PEDs.

You can dance around all you want, but I know that deep down, you are fully aware why this is very bad.

No they don't.

It's not like they have a string of fighters getting busted for cocaine. It's one dude and he's already entered rehab.

Furthermore, I don't think it's anyone's business what kind of drugs a grown man does on his own time.

This is my philosophy as well. But with today's hysteria surrounding drug use, the UFC, journalists, and fans are bound to make a mountain out of a molehill.

You can dance around all you want, but I know that deep down, you are fully aware why this is very bad.

Lol.. You tell people what you know they are not capable of using; and then tell me what I REALLY must think.. haha.

Why don't you tell me why it's such a bad idea to allow recreational, non-PED drugs out of competition, I mean since you speak for everyone.

Lol.. You tell people what you know they are not capable of using; and then tell me what I REALLY must think.. haha.

Why don't you tell me why it's such a bad idea to allow recreational, non-PED drugs out of competition, I mean since you speak for everyone.

Cocaine is a PED

ufc will have to do something about it sooner or later. they have to make a stand against cocaine use by its fighters to restore some public image.

You know good and well they won't do a thing about it because its Jones. In fact they will hold his hands through this and support him 100%. He didn't cheat, he has a problem with coke. Let him recover from this and not chastise him for a personal vice. They will back him because he is worth it. If it was a scrub like Chael or Wandy then they just cut bait. But this is the LHW GOAT and arguable overall GOAT in his prime we are talking about. Get well King Jones, the throne awaits your return.

Dana is a fucking liar and a hypocrite.

And you're a whining crybaby. Take your sissy posts elsewhere and go watch Bellator if you don't like the UFC.

That laugh by Joe right after Bryan read Dana's reaction was just hilarious. One of the few times he actually has an honest reaction when it comes to the UFC/Dana White these days. Maybe it was because it was "live" but usually these news break before the show starts or when it ends and he's got too much time to actually try to sound politically correct to make sure he kisses Dana's ass just enough.

Just think how bad he wants to talk about the T/E ratio.
and lol at calling a non heavyweight the baddest man on the planet when he got ass beat when he finally fought someone his size

Props to Rogan for speaking the truth.

Just think how bad he wants to talk about the T/E ratio.
and lol at calling a non heavyweight the baddest man on the planet when he got ass beat when he finally fought someone his size

Just more rogan hyping bullshit

Back