Joe Rogan: Dana White doesn't mean what he said...

Weidman

Still my booooy!
@red
Reaction score
Dana White doesn't mean what he said.....can't wait to talk with him on the phone about Jon Jones.

[YT]axUZfGIOMu8[/YT]

Dana's response was clearly drafted by a PR person. Of course those weren't his words.

Rogan sure is right, lol he

ufc will have to do something about it sooner or later. they have to make a stand against cocaine use by its fighters to restore some public image.

Even in the form of text It didn't sound a fucking thing like him.

ufc will have to do something about it sooner or later. they have to make a stand against cocaine use by its fighters to restore some public image.

No they don't.

It's not like they have a string of fighters getting busted for cocaine. It's one dude and he's already entered rehab.

Furthermore, I don't think it's anyone's business what kind of drugs a grown man does on his own time.

Epic reaction when the news came through.
I literally fell out of my chair when I read it.

No they don't.

It's not like they have a string of fighters getting busted for cocaine. It's one dude and he's already entered rehab.

Furthermore, I don't think it's anyone's business what kind of drugs a grown man does on his own time.

You think wrong

No they don't.

we will just have to see about that.

As for not anyone's business what kind of drugs a grown man does on his own time..hmm ok, im sure all sports organizations and corporate offices would agree to that.. LOL

Haha, tried to catch this podcast live. Downloaded it. Going to listen to the whole thing at work.

if there were no f-bombs, it couldn't possibly be dana.

Dana has been talking differently lately. Besides not being around as much he is't being as arrogant, talking so much crap or cursing so much. I'm sure with all of the court cases and low ufc ratings they are trying to present a better public image.

Don't think the General public thinks very highly of fighting in a cage.

Don't think the General public thinks very highly of fighting in a cage.

that's besides the point. At the end of the day, they are still the biggest mma org in the world who deals with the public/audience as a part of their business. Their deal with Fox also likely to make ufc make a public stance on the issue.

that's besides the point. At the end of the day, they are still the biggest mma org in the world who deals with the public/audience as a part of their business. Their deal with Fox also likely to make ufc make a public stance on the issue.

They need to appease their audience. Which for the most part is unlikely to change their opinion based on coke usage.

They need to appease their audience. Which for the most part is unlikely to change their opinion based on coke usage.

no one said if it will/wil not change any opinion.

just they need to make a stance on this issue that's all.

Back