Joe Rogain Vs A Random Vegan with Gains...

Stop the carnivore diet shit. It doesn't make you sound cool, unless you think being a retard is cool.

Inuits eat carnivore died. They can get away with little greens, because they eat the highly nutrient parts of an animal. Intestines. Marrow.

Predators are known to only eat the liver of the prey when there's an abundance of prey.

Red meat (white on chickens) is the white bread of meats.

This is where the retard comes in. Everybody but the most retarded retard knows this. Why are we playing this game?

He has $100 million net worth so at least he has money haha.
Uhhh bullshit. A youtuber whose videos are generally considered unsuitable for advertising does not have a net worth higher than the entire cast of stranger things put together.

Vegan gains would get absolutely destroyed against any meat-eating human above the age of 6.

His bones are brittle from lack of calcium, and he looks like an aids victim due to malnutrition from eating a ridiculous vegan diet that is void of many nutrients his body needs.

After the recent consumerism wars in your local newspapers, UFC front manlet Joe Rogan has been called out to fight a random you tuber, Vegan Gains.
Apparent;y hes just some noob but because Joe is so hardcore, its in his and Dana's best interest to make this freak show happen...

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/as-a-veg-n.3114811/

Imagine how pathetic this guy's life must be that he spent the last 5 years masturbating about his vegan status on an mma forum. I mean, good for you if you don't want to consume animal products, but just shut up about it. It makes me want to kick your fucking face, you miserable fuck.

Vegan gains is a retarded manlet though.
Both the carnivore & vegan sides are no-life snowflakes trying to reinvent how humans work with strong denialism.
Humans are omnivores and vegan diets are unhealthy. Period. You need strong supplemation to be remotely healthy as a Vegan. Or you just become a fake vegan and eat animal protein in some way (kind of like Hitler whose doctors thought his Vegetarianism was so idiotic that they slipped some bone marrow in his evening soup broth to keep him remotely healthy).

All these :eek::eek::eek:s should be shot if Im being honest.
There's absolutely no redeemable quality to both sides, both are chock full of argumentative fallacies being used ad nauseam all the time.

Vegan Gains is 6'3 230 lbs. Not a manlet at all. Quit projecting your own insecurities onto other people.

Fruit? I've never heard of that. Fruit is loaded with fibre which is digested quickly. Meat digests slowly. My doctor was pretty certain that it was from meat after I wrote down my diet.
Fibre isnt digested, it just passes thru the digestive system.

Lol @ vegans, this one here considers himself a "health coach"

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191127-002018_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20191127-002018_Instagram.jpg
    899.9 KB · Views: 8
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/as-a-veg-n.3114811/

Imagine how pathetic this guy's life must be that he spent the last 5 years masturbating about his vegan status on an mma forum. I mean, good for you if you don't want to consume animal products, but just shut up about it. It makes me want to kick your fucking face, you miserable fuck.
I'm not defending the guy. I know nothing about him, but it sounds like he's something of a dick. But of course vegans have a right to speak about veganism, just as a Christian has the right to speak about Christianity.

Veganism is about animal rights. That's especially important today because they few gains we have made for animal rights are now eroding. Whereas the 20th century was a century of progress, the 21st looks like a century of regress. Animal rights are disappearing in the name of profit. We set Iraq, Syria and Libya in flames in order to steal their oil. Of course, we aren't stealing their oil and the Holocaust never happened in this age of alternative facts. "From ExxonMobil and Chevron to BP and Shell, the West's largest oil companies have set up shop in Iraq. So have a slew of American oil service companies, including Halliburton, the Texas-based firm Dick Cheney ran before becoming George W. Bush's running mate in 2000... For the first time in about 30 years, Western oil companies are exploring for and producing oil in Iraq from some of the world's largest oil fields and reaping enormous profit. And while the U.S. has also maintained a fairly consistent level of Iraq oil imports since the invasion, the benefits are not finding their way through Iraq's economy or society." No. Nothing to see there.

Last edited:
That game-changers *documentary is absolute garbage
Well, your well thought out and incredibly articulate critique filled with facts and counter arguments proving the information wrong, has certainly persuaded me!

Vegan Gains has mental health problems and has talked about other health issues he faces as well. He, just like every other vegan should be the most happy and healthy people on earth.....but they aren't.

Gut issues, depression, anxiety, slow recovery from injuries, tooth decay, hair loss, struggle to build muscle, joint pain, headaches, digestive issues, nutrient/vitamin deficiency, etc.

If only eating plants was the best diet, everyone would do it. Can't believe people still buy into the veganism bullshit.
You need to do some homework. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Vegan gains would get absolutely destroyed against any meat-eating human above the age of 6.

His bones are brittle from lack of calcium, and he looks like an aids victim due to malnutrition from eating a ridiculous vegan diet that is void of many nutrients his body needs.
You don't know what you're talking about. The strongest man on the planet is a vegan. The most powerful animals are herbivores. The gorillas, buffalos, elephants...

Well, your well thought out and incredibly articulate critique filled with facts and counter arguments proving the information wrong, has certainly persuaded me!
There's no changing your mind anyway, you're too far gone

Back