Joe Rogain Vs A Random Vegan with Gains...

Being a vegan “athlete” has its pros and cons. I’ve been Vegan like 6 years and I’m stronger, faster, and overall more fit that before, but it’s harder to keep on weight. I'm more lean, can do 10 muscle-ups (could do none before), but my guy friends think I looked better when I was bulkier looking from when I just weight lifted and drank protein shakes.

Either way you can’t trust Rogan, though. Cool guy but too many people are in his pocket.

You don't know what you're talking about. The strongest man on the planet is a vegan. The most powerful animals are herbivores. The gorillas, buffalos, elephants...

Literally NO. The strongest men on the planet all eat meat. No vegan is in the top 10% of strength sports.

Idk if you're trolling.

My old Muay thai coach became a vegan and became sick as fuck in a cpl months. His insane kicks became weak little slaps and he became grey with blue rings under his eyes lol. He started eating chicken again and became good again lol. All vegans i i know are also chem trailers and full on acid heads. Up 2 u

No, I just know what I'm talking about. Clearly you do not. Educate yourself.
This is what I mean. You've made up your mind, there's no reasoning with you. You'll believe whatever information you want to and completely dismiss any information that goes against what you believe in. I know your kind. You're a fool.

My old Muay thai coach became a vegan and became sick as fuck in a cpl months. His insane kicks became weak little slaps and he became grey with blue rings under his eyes lol. He started eating chicken again and became good again lol. All vegans i i know are also chem trailers and full on acid heads. Up 2 u
Wow, your purely anecdotal evidence of one person's experience (who likely dd it wrong) has convinced me!

act
The vegan diet is objectively superior if you want to live longer and avoid heart disease. This is a fact. Eating more meat may improve athletic performance/muscle mass however.

actually that's not true, a diversified diet with low animal protein is best for health and logevity, check the latest research, full vegans have lower life expectancy than vegetarians who eat some fish and eggs on occasion

This is what I mean. You've made up your mind, there's no reasoning with you. You'll believe whatever information you want to and completely dismiss any information that goes against what you believe in. I know your kind. You're a fool.
What information have you presented? None. Facts speak for themselves. There are more than enough examples of vegans that completely prove you wrong. You are clueless. You have proven you don't know what you're talking about so call me whatever you want. Being called a fool by an idiot is hilarious.

Wow, your purely anecdotal evidence of one person's experience (who likely dd it wrong) has convinced me!
I love all vegans coming back with the anecdotal evidence bullshit. All vegans are weak. The patrick baboonian fake vegan is also full of supplements and roids. Every single vegan i met has been insane and looked malnourished with black rings around their eyes. Looking str8 out of extinction rebellion rallies lmao.

act

actually that's not true, a diversified diet with low animal protein is best for health and logevity, check the latest research, full vegans have lower life expectancy than vegetarians who eat some fish and eggs on occasion
That's not true either. If you do it right, it's much more beneficial. There are people who don't do it right and eat the necessary foods to get the nutrients they need, and that can be bad...much like people who eat too much fast food thinking that kind of meat is good for you.

I love all vegans coming back with the anecdotal evidence bullshit. All vegans are weak. The patrick baboonian fake vegan is also full of supplements and roids. Every single vegan i met has been insane and looked malnourished with black rings around their eyes. Looking str8 out of extinction rebellion rallies lmao.
Even Conor McGregor just said he lost to Nate because he was eating steaks and lost his stamina.

PS,,, Diaz bros... also vegans. Suck on that fact, and go educate yourself to how many top tier athletes are vegans. You know nothing.

Vegan Gains has mental health problems and has talked about other health issues he faces as well. He, just like every other vegan should be the most happy and healthy people on earth.....but they aren't.

Gut issues, depression, anxiety, slow recovery from injuries, tooth decay, hair loss, struggle to build muscle, joint pain, headaches, digestive issues, nutrient/vitamin deficiency, etc.

If only eating plants was the best diet, everyone would do it. Can't believe people still buy into the veganism bullshit.
Any diet that inherently requires foods fortified with nutrients, because the diet is nutrient deficient, is not going to be the healthiest lifestyle.

Even Conor McGregor just said he lost to Nate because he was eating steaks and lost his stamina.

PS,,, Diaz bros... also vegans. Suck on that fact, and go educate yourself to how many top tier athletes are vegans. You know nothing.
All vegan athletes are full of supplements. Nate also has the worst looking skinnyfat body ever. Veganism is cancer. EVery single normal non athlete vegan without the money for top supplements looks and acts like shit.
Also funny you call me out for anecdotal evidence then you bring up no cardio mcgregor blaming steaks lmao

After the recent consumerism wars in your local newspapers, UFC front manlet Joe Rogan has been called out to fight a random you tuber, Vegan Gains.
Apparent;y hes just some noob but because Joe is so hardcore, its in his and Dana's best interest to make this freak show happen...

This guy sounds and acts like a fucking troll. Why give him the time is day.

All vegan athletes are full of supplements. Nate also has the worst looking skinnyfat body ever. Veganism is cancer. EVery single normal non athlete vegan without the money for top supplements looks and acts like shit.
Also funny you call me out for anecdotal evidence then you bring up no cardio mcgregor blaming streaks lmao
Sure, but you're full of shit and never get out of your mom's basement, so you obviously don't really see many people. And again, you clearly don't know what you're talking about. You just have a hard on for meat and heart disease.

Sure, but you're full of shit and never get out of your mom's basement, so you obviously don't really see many people. And again, you clearly don't know what you're talking about. You just have a hard on for meat and heart disease.
Lmao sweet comeback. btw tried whalemeat? Bbq whale is absolutely insanely good.

By, did it wrong, you mean he didn't supplement because the diet alone can't sustain human life?

Back