Joe Rogain Vs A Random Vegan with Gains...

Obviously it would be healthier to cut out meat. Not sure why people defend their guilty pleasures. Protein comes from plants ffs.

The fact that nutcase vegan gains has any subscribers is scary to me... Who are these Psychopaths that are subbed to him?

I gave myself diverticulitis from eating too much meat. It catches up with you eventually. Rogan's HGH gut is probably better equipped than most, however.

Are you Brock Lesnar?

Let's be honest, the Okinawa diet has produced the most centernarians. The Okinawa diet includes pork. Why don't vegans ever mention this?

Yeah some of you are going to say 'genetics', which would be a valid response weren't it for the fact the young Okinawans, who eat more like Westerners, are facing the same health problems as the West. So it's not genetics.

I watch a bit of Vegan Gains. He makes solid arguments for the health benefits of veganism.

It'll be interesting to see what sherdog thinks of this guy...

The health benefits of eating fruit n veg, you say?!

Fuck me!

No fucking shit; fruit, veg, n seeds and grains are healthy.

Moderate amounts of meat in your diet wont kill you quick, though.

This whole Veganism v Carnivorism is so bogus.

It's just clickbait stuff.

We're basically omnivores; just eat a bit of everything in moderation, and you'll live a long and healthy life, so far as your genetics determine you will.

I watch a bit of this food lifestyle battle of Vegans versus Carnies on youtube, it's just entertainment in my eyes.

Both sides are stupid extremes of the same nonsense.

Just sit back and lap up the lols as you eat a nice chicken salad.

Last edited:
After the recent consumerism wars in your local newspapers, UFC front manlet Joe Rogan has been called out to fight a random you tuber, Vegan Gains.
Apparent;y hes just some noob but because Joe is so hardcore, its in his and Dana's best interest to make this freak show happen...

Vegan Stains is the worst YouTuber out there. Dude cherry picks data, will look at 1000 studies and pick the one specific one that supports his claims rather than gaining a consensus. He beefs with everyone and also essentially said Furious Pete deserved testicular cancer for eating meat.
He needs to be publicly executed .

Last edited:
Joe would hurt a lot of people even at his advanced age.

Have you seen the guy kick? Fuck that noise lol Joe will crush the cunt like he crushes his daily veggie brain food drink

Imagine basing your entire identity on what you eat for dinner.

Haven't seen any video from Vegan Gains yet, but he's apparently not doing the best of service for the vegan comnunity is he?
Not everyone can be a James Wilks anyways. He owned that episode he was on, especially that acupuncturist..

I have no idea who Vegan Gains is but what credentials does he have to think he wouldn't get murdered by a Machado BJJ black belt and Taekwondo champion?
I just searched him on youtube with mma and he has a video from 3 years ago called "What I ate today, and my first Kickboxing class" - so he's probably a blue belt in UFC by now.

I don’t know wich diet is healthier but this guys a jackass

Joe wouldnt pass USADA
This. There's no way Joe could get licensed. He could maybe get off what he's on and then enter a pool but who knows what state he'd be in if his system is clear. Probably still enough to slap the shit out of that vegan gains idiot but he'd likely feel like garbage the whole time being off his meds.

Vegan gains is a retarded manlet though.
Both the carnivore & vegan sides are no-life snowflakes trying to reinvent how humans work with strong denialism.
Humans are omnivores and vegan diets are unhealthy. Period. You need strong supplemation to be remotely healthy as a Vegan. Or you just become a fake vegan and eat animal protein in some way (kind of like Hitler whose doctors thought his Vegetarianism was so idiotic that they slipped some bone marrow in his evening soup broth to keep him remotely healthy).

All these :eek::eek::eek:s should be shot if Im being honest.
There's absolutely no redeemable quality to both sides, both are chock full of argumentative fallacies being used ad nauseam all the time.

Back