Joe Biden's son named a board member in Ukraine largest gas producer

Battle for resources it is then. :icon_chee Isn't it always. Time to develop new ways where people can't make any money from tyranny. I think we can all agree all politicians are not clean it depends who is the most human that will run a human race.

It's a big club up there.

Fun Fact: Al Gore's Daughter married into the Schiff family. One of the OG Oligarch bankster families in the US.

It more resembles a mafia than a legit government for the people.

i just find it so funny. yeah, one could say there is an ethical argument against the son of the vice-president getting cash while his father is doing the political thing. but meh, this is just how the world works, i guess.

I don't understand, what does it mean? Can someone enlighten me.

Does anyone doubt that independence/conflict of interest rules are sorely needed for politicians (at the very least high level politicians)?

Like, your or you're family can't financially benefit from political decisions. You can't take high paying lobbying jobs after your service (which obviously can effect your decision making). Thinks like that.

Ha, maybe IDL is right about all of this.

77nrOxf.gif

Bubububu if you work hard and don't waste your money!

Americans have to get paid for all the work CIA did for Ukrainian opposition.

Par for the course with this corrupt government.

Yes, it is par for the course.

It is also par for the course for a private enterprise to have exclusive rights to exploit the finite natural resources of a foreign people for private profit.

Yes, it is par for the course.

It is also par for the course for a private enterprise to have exclusive rights to exploit the finite natural resources of a foreign people for private profit.

Certainly helps in getting those exclusive rights when your daddy is a government big shot.

Americans have to get paid for all the work CIA did for Ukrainian opposition.

America is not getting paid, few powerful Americans are getting paid. I think this is something we will see alot more in the future. Government and the military being used by the super powerful the secure resources and the people will gladly fight for the powerful as they will be brainwashed they are doing the right thing

Does anyone doubt that independence/conflict of interest rules are sorely needed for politicians (at the very least high level politicians)?

Like, your or you're family can't financially benefit from political decisions. You can't take high paying lobbying jobs after your service (which obviously can effect your decision making). Thinks like that.

Yep, there should definitely be laws like that.

Back