Joe Biden tweets support for gun bans and mag limits

No grandfather clause either.

I don't recall Obama ever endorsing an assault weapons ban. He mostly just wanted background checks.
He started calling for one after he was reelected.

But I thought this was all right wing scare propaganda?

So it turns out it's true that the left (and a presidential candidate no less) really wants to confiscate guns?

Wow.

Last edited:
And will blow any political capital he had and put the Republicans back in power to undo it and then some.

Obama was gonna take our guns too. Its easier said than done. He ended up selling more of them than any president previously.

Its like the deal I made in my head with gretch... she can say what she wants about guns. She'll have my continued support as long as she doesn't do shit but talk. Long as the right holds shit positions on healthcare i have no choice but to vote for the democrats.

By now you should have seen my frequent complaints about having to choose which rights are most important come election night. As of right this second nothing will disrupt my life more than getting rid of the aca/preexisting conditions.
Obama tried after he was reelected. The difference is the opposing party controlled the House.

But I thought this was all right wing scare propaganda?

So it turns out it's true that the left really wants confiscate guns?

Wow.
giphy.gif

What a slimeball.

Updated OP. Biden's campaign website says he wants to ban online gun sales. This guy is insane.

You gotta wonder....why always....the guns? The ones legally owned by tax payers...

Hmm...

And it's always a major issue...every time...

Hmm...
Yet the weapon Anders Brevik used wouldn't be banned. <Lmaoo>

Remember when Biden said they didn't have enough time to prosecute people who lie on a federal background check to buy a gun? I 'member.

Every day, every week, every month, ever year and every election.

Guns.Guns.Guns. The ones owned legally. Mostly...by conservatives...

Hmm.....

It's how you stop yourselves from being run by a tyrannical government. Maybe you approve of the Chinese and North Korean governments though.

North Korean or Chines army > you with what ever gun you have..
Governments has a hell of a lot better arsenal than you.

I would rather end the scourge of Democrat governance.

Guns are the pacifier for poorly educated white Americans, giving them an illusion of control and power over their own lives.

Guns are the pacifier for poorly educated white Americans, giving them an illusion of control and power over their own lives.

Yeah. I remember Thomas Jefferson and George Washington saying tge same thing.

Back