Joe Biden tweets support for gun bans and mag limits

Hadron90

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

How do you guys feel about this? Do you support Joe's plan to ban the most popular rifles and their standard capacity magazines? Keep in mind that these guns, despite being extremely popular, make up a negligible portion of gun crime.

Edit:
Also, from his campaign website
https://joebiden.com/gunsafety/#
End the online sale of firearms and ammunitions. Biden will enact legislation to prohibit all online sales of firearms, ammunition, kits, and gun parts.

Last edited:

How do you guys feel about this? Do you support Joe's plan to ban the most popular rifles and their standard capacity magazines? Keep in mind that these guns, despite being extremely popular, make up a negligible portion of gun crime.

we’re about to find out! Elections have consequences! I can’t wait for the 3rd, ahhhhhhhh!!!

When people refer to assault weapons, what are they referring to? Semiautomatic rifles? That’s what I always assume, but it is a bit misleading since you can do an awful lot of assaulting with a semiautomatic pistol or shotgun. We’ve had high capacity semiautomatic pistols for a long time and they are responsible for most homicides.

There are a lot of ways to combat gun violence, and some of them can involve forms of gun control, but banning more specific types of guns seems like a nonsensical step to take.

This is the impression your media gives me of Americans going hunting.

tenor.gif

nobody should have over 5,000 rounds if they're the only one in the house.

Surprised he would even mention this after this summer and all the obvious examples of why one might need a 30-round magazine.

He just lost a lot of votes.

OH voted Trump in 2016 mainly for 2nd amendment protection. Per "polls". I'm guessing he has given up on OH and FL or he might have kept that under his hat for another few days. Won't help him in PA, either. I love it.

Gun violence is actuated by hand guns for the most part in america. Obviously there are exceptions like school shootings etc whenever they happen. But sure okay, ban assault rifles. It litterly changes nothing for the most part aside from pissing off gun enthusiasts in who werent doing anything wrong to begin with.

The fact that this creepy pile of human garbage career politician Biden and his crack smoking degenerate son have a chance at the Presidency speaks volumes about how much hatred for Trump the opposing party has for him.
word

Back