Social Joe biden has covid, again

Yup again, the covid pill does this. Fauci got it twice also.
So what did he say about how long Trump had covid? Had to go to the hospital?

I only see 2 masks in that picture, obviously he needs to wear a few more and get 3 or 4 more boosters.

What a fucking clown.

Yeah, but the border is a shit show with Canadians being harassed for returning to their own country and despite the evidence a few weeks ago, that we've become too dependent on technology, the government still insists on people downloading a bullshit tracking app.

Show me a Canadian law that says I'm required to own/carry a cell phone.

<seedat>

Kind of terrifying to think that even Biden is not safe from this deadly pandemic virus.

I mean if the President of the United States can get it -- twice -- then even though he's probably fine, what protection could the rest of us possibly really have from getting it?

Oh wait... I did get it.

Twice

And I was fine too

Despite not being vaccinated

But still:

Terrifying.
very very scary. much scary.

Asymptomatic? Does anyone believe this shit? Biden is a career liar...

Everyone should remember their stance and their fervency the last few years and think long and hard about why they were wrong and how to wise up when this shits pulled again. Don't be afraid, turn off the TV...

I mean it's funny because of the machine's endless vaccination push $$$$, but as someone who never got a single shot for it(or ever knowingly got Covid), to see him get it twice after 4 shots is additionally hilarious. But being intellectually honest, it's no worse than the common cold/allergies anymore, so I'm sure if I got tested everyday/anytime I had the sniffles I could have been positive multiple times too.

Last edited:
Hahahaha, you couldn't make this shite up, it's a complete circus.

Ha ha! Dementia Joe should have done what Tedros did. Tedros is a scumbag Marxist & a war criminal but he's not stupid.

THE HEAD OF THE WHO TEDROS GHEBREYESUS HAS NOT BEEN VACCINATED! LOL!!!

Libtard heads are going to explode! LOL!!!

Absolute king shit lmao

WdQ4Gl5.png

Back