Elections Why Do UFC Fans Love Donald Trump and Hate Joe Biden

You should get your answers if you take a stroll at combat sport gyms that are dominated by “certain” demographics and has been that way long before Trump got into politics.

Might be different now with how it’s been mainstream and watered down in attempt to bring in soccer moms and instagram girls.

How is that showing respect to the fans? He likes what you like and all of a sudden that means he respects you?

Walks out and waves to them while they cheer for him.

This is something that Joe Biden has never, nor will ever be able to do in anything.

Too bad cost of goods are at even larger record high.
Yeah last 5 years housing and insurance is up in my area 60-80%, food and gas is probably at least 30-40% more expensive. Utilities (at least in my area) are up almost 40%. Average median household income has gone up from what like 68k to 74k in that span ? (lol at wages outpacing the current cost of living increase).

Cause most are brainwashed by right wing media.
Laughing...Its funny hearing people on the left saying that anyone has been brainwashed especially after watching them the last couple of years during the Sweet and Sour Snifles "Pandemic".

And, over the last year, wages have outpaced inflation.
You muppets are hilarious..... The average consumer obviously doesn't feel that in anyway shape or form. You can keep trying to sell that bullshit but its not going to stick.

Have you ever been at a gas station in your entire life? Guessing no based off of this statement
We were at $1.40 a couple years ago in my state and now were stagnant at $3.00....... I still see pumps with the Biden "I Did that sticker".

You don't have to take my word for it, just listen to Trump himself:

"I am the most fabulous whiner. I do whine because I want to win. And I'm not happy if I'm not winning. And I am a whiner. And I'm a whiner and I keep whining and whining until I win."

That's a real Donald Trump quote. This is what passes for masculinity in a leader? We go from Theodore Roosevelt (a progressive, btw) saying "Speak softly and carry a big stick" to "I'm a whiner." How sad.

Yes. Having a good sense of humour is a masculine trait. Any more questions?

The fact you actually hit "Post reply" after writing this...

<36>

Please tell me you at least felt some embarrassment when you wrote those words.

Why would I be embarrassed? I am not one of the 81* million retards that voted for higher gas prices, open borders, and world wars.

I bet when you are out in the wild, you tell people that you voted for Trump. I've seen your kind before.

Back