Social Joe biden has covid, again

There was/is a lot of tribalism during the pandemic. I'm not even anti-vax; I consider myself pro-choice in the matter, but I was regarded as such because of my hesitancy, in spite of all the fucking red flags and moving goal posts surrounding us. I'll admit, I was complacent because the pandemic didn't directly affect me in the early stages, but I also limited my activities and chose not to travel. I feel like I "did my part" by making some sacrifices while still resisting an experimental shot. The only reason I got vaccinated was to keep my job, which is a shitty reason, IMO. On the other hand, I had zero sympathy for entitled people going on vacation during the pandemic and trying to sneak through every single loophole. Sorry, not sorry, but in my opinion, an all-inclusive vacation is a luxury. That said, the barriers Canadians still face, with returning to their own country, is horseshit.

I agree with this as well
I think while I'm a bit of an outlier, there's more of you out there than the hard line "vax at all cost" people. Too bad the narrative would have lumped both of us into the crazy people crowd.

And we just mustn't forget how quickly this thing spiralled out of control.

- Fuck Trump's vaccine turned into a demand to take Trump's vaccine in less than 6 months.
- Public gatherings were super spreader events, except when it suited the chosen narrative.
- Report your neighbor for having people over.
- Yell at random people for not masking up while out for a walk.
- Demand everyone get vaccinated.
- Natural immunity and religous exemption ignored.
- Otherwise good people celebrating deaths (this is ongoing and fuck all that noise, no matter from which quarter)
- Vaccination status being some sort of a purity test.
- ignore your eyes and ears and only believe experts
- The demand to trust proven corrupt institutions.
- The demand to unquestioningly trust the science. An explicit contradiction to the scientific method.

People got scared and when the herd is scared it stampedes. What a fucking ride it's been. Hopefully it's coming to an end and people will have the testicular fortitude to demand answers and leave their partisanship at the door.

Anyways. I'm babbling. Just wanted you to clarify your position and you did. Cheers dude.

There was/is a lot of tribalism during the pandemic. I'm not even anti-vax; I consider myself pro-choice in the matter, but I was regarded as such because of my hesitancy, in spite of all the fucking red flags and moving goal posts surrounding us. I'll admit, I was complacent because the pandemic didn't directly affect me in the early stages, but I also limited my activities and chose not to travel. I feel like I "did my part" by making some sacrifices while still resisting an experimental shot. The only reason I got vaccinated was to keep my job, which is a shitty reason, IMO. On the other hand, I had zero sympathy for entitled people going on vacation during the pandemic and trying to sneak through every single loophole. Sorry, not sorry, but in my opinion, an all-inclusive vacation is a luxury. That said, the barriers Canadians still face, with returning to their own country, is horseshit.
Get this vaccine or lose your job isn't a choice. Or, rather, it's as much a choice as having to face a well crafted fabrication or be blackmailed. There's lots of choices that are 8nnall actuality strongarm tactics meant to disempower people. Such as used by gangs: pay protection or we'll firebomb your store.

I can understand facing that choice six months or even a year into Covid, but the time for such methods gas long passed. We knew better. We know better. And we also knew better just a month ago when Canada still had Covid passport restrictions.

I think while I'm a bit of an outlier, there's more of you out there than the hard line "vax at all cost" people. Too bad the narrative would have lumped both of us into the crazy people crowd.

And we just mustn't forget how quickly this thing spiralled out of control.

- Fuck Trump's vaccine turned into a demand to take Trump's vaccine in less than 6 months.
- Public gatherings were super spreader events, except when it suited the chosen narrative.
- Report your neighbor for having people over.
- Yell at random people for not masking up while out for a walk.
- Demand everyone get vaccinated.
- Natural immunity and religous exemption ignored.
- Otherwise good people celebrating deaths (this is ongoing and fuck all that noise, no matter from which quarter)
- Vaccination status being some sort of a purity test.
- ignore your eyes and ears and only believe experts
- The demand to trust proven corrupt institutions.
- The demand to unquestioningly trust the science. An explicit contradiction to the scientific method.

People got scared and when the herd is scared it stampedes. What a fucking ride it's been. Hopefully it's coming to an end and people will have the testicular fortitude to demand answers and leave their partisanship at the door.

Anyways. I'm babbling. Just wanted you to clarify your position and you did. Cheers dude.
It's been a wild ride for sure. I've been fortunate enough to be way up in the hills and have been a pro at "self isolation" aka leave me alone for years before. I appreciate your babbling man. I think for the most part we're on the same page

It's been a wild ride for sure. I've been fortunate enough to be way up in the hills and have been a pro at "self isolation" aka leave me alone for years before. I appreciate your babbling man. I think for the most part we're on the same page
I've actually been lucky. Just before the pandemic I decided to downsize and opt out of the rat race and work for myself by myself. I've got no strings on me, so peaceful noncompliance and saying fuck all your demands only messed with my social life. And admittedly it messed with it pretty badly. But we all have choices to make and I'm fine with mine.

I'll take finding common ground over arguing about divisive shit any day. Appreciate the chat dude.

I've actually been lucky. Just before the pandemic I decided to downsize and opt out of the rat race and work for myself by myself. I've got no strings on me, so peaceful noncompliance and saying fuck all your demands only messed with my social life. And admittedly it messed with it pretty badly. But we all have choices to make and I'm fine with mine.

I'll take finding common ground over arguing about divisive shit any day. Appreciate the chat dude.
Hey right on man, so what you doing for work now and what were you doing before?
Anytime dude

Nonsense about choices.

I for example had postponed 100% paid from pocket + if will not be enough....from insurance healthcare in private institutions .....2 months with increasing painkillers and NSAIDs dosage ....
Damn.
Just cos bitches postponed planned surgery....

Covid?
I had some negative tests and 2 vaccines....
Then a bit later appeared that I had Covid (on paper ) cos bloodwork tests done [ different antibodies etc ] while I didn't had problems cos covid.....
Postponed planned surgery stuff really for some time had put me in half alive condition......

If bear in mind that it was blood clots removal in neurosurgery....

I grew up outside, spent more time in the bush than most, have a job that sees me get filthy often, heal surprisingly fast and only ever used hand sanitizer once.
I haven't washed my hands since 1997

Either the vaccine has negative efficacy or the the tests are garbage. I'm gunna say a little bit from column A and little bit from column B

You are a bit like city kid....

I never had saw rural guy for important events with dirty nails etc...
There are things like hot water, normal soap etc " bad things "...

If you wash your hands with stuff labelled as " hand sanitizer " for cool price in expensive store...it is your problem that you had opted to pay for example 7,99 instrad of 0,69 for the same result at home...

Either the vaccine has negative efficacy or the the tests are garbage. I'm gunna say a little bit from column A and little bit from column B

Vaccines ?
It is told that are good vs Alpha and Delta stamms...
While about Onmicron? ?? and It's variations... looks that today GOD does know better.

Soon maybe will be ....betatron or dexatron .....LOL...

Personally I'm more concerned whether or not Trudeau will question my viability as a human being again. And even more concerned that there's a segment of the Canadian population cool with such language.
Crazy to think how absolutely fucking awful and judgemental some people were to others for not running out like a sheep and getting it. Dehumanizing almost.

Crazy to think how absolutely fucking awful and judgemental some people were to others for not running out like a sheep and getting it. Dehumanizing almost.

it was dehumanizing and alarming just how quickly people turned on one another, speaking about the unvaxxed liked they deserved death and/or hospitalization.

Wouldn't expect any less from a person called poon goon. My personal hygiene is on point and has little to do with the neurosis of some people wanting to kill any germs they come in contact with.

Back