Social Joe biden has covid, again

Isolation still?

In canada you can go to work with covid now
Yeah he's back in lockdown. I see a big issue with this pill as we're seeing a lot of rebounds. The general public will test neg after the pill then think they're all good and go out not knowing they started the rebound.
Super spreaders?

Hopefully he pulls though but at his age having it twice in such a short time is very bad.

Isolation still?

In canada you can go to work with covid now
Yeah, but the border is a shit show with Canadians being harassed for returning to their own country and despite the evidence a few weeks ago, that we've become too dependent on technology, the government still insists on people downloading a bullshit tracking app.

Yeah, but the border is a shit show with Canadians being harassed for returning to their own country and despite the evidence a few weeks ago, that we've become too dependent on technology, the government still insists on people downloading a bullshit tracking app.
Can you nutshell this for me please? What are they tracking?

@fingercuffs, are you sure you meant to "like" my post? You and I have very different ideas about this pandemic and how it was handled.

Can you nutshell this for me please? What are they tracking?
ArriveCan openly records contact information and an "isolation" address but who knows what else?

Still, if it's harder for a Canadian (vaccinated or not) to enter and move about their own country than an unvaccinated Ukrainian refugee, something's wrong.

Further to your disdain for my "like" I had no idea who you were till 5 minutes ago so you clutching your pearls is pretty amusing.

So Trudeau has everyone residing in Canadialand downloading a tracking device? Is this just cellphone based?
In theory, you could fill out a paper form (which is what they did at the beginning and more recently with the Rogers outage that affected Toronto) or even use the website on another connected device like a laptop but it should be scrapped, especially now that the world is "over" COVID and all it does now is unnecessarily complicate and delay travel and essentially harass Canadians returning to their country.

Kind of terrifying to think that even Biden is not safe from this deadly pandemic virus.

I mean if the President of the United States can get it -- twice -- then even though he's probably fine, what protection could the rest of us possibly really have from getting it?

Oh wait... I did get it.

Twice

And I was fine too

Despite not being vaccinated

But still:

Terrifying.

In theory, you could fill out a paper form (which is what they did at the beginning and more recently with the Rogers outage that affected Toronto) or even use the website on another connected device like a laptop but it should be scrapped, especially now that the world is "over" COVID and all it does now is unnecessarily complicate and delay travel and essentially harass Canadians returning to their country.
So just contact tracing? That was the bane of my life for months having to make everyone fill out forms every time they entered the building, it wasn't much better when we had it on ipads in reception everyone whined so much.

I haven't been "traced" anywhere I don't think other than needing to provide a neg test to travel back from the UK and a neg test before surgery last week so since I stopped working it hasn't affected me at all.

Kind of terrifying to think that even Biden is not safe from this deadly pandemic virus.

I mean if the President of the United States can get it -- twice -- then even though he's probably fine, what protection could the rest of us possibly really have from getting it?

Oh wait... I did get it.

Twice

And I was fine too

Despite not being vaccinated

But still:

Terrifying.
Based Petey

Back