Media Joe B screaming after regaining consciousness

That scream wasn't too bad actually. I was expecting something much worse than that.
You guys are a bunch of drama queens.

There was fighter in one of the earlier TUF seasons that screamed 10x worse than this.

Has this ever happened before in any other fight ever? That was a scary scream. Fig is a monster. Would love to see him bang vs DJ

edit: here’s the timestamped video per @Barteh ’s request

I only remember one guy Uriah hall ko’d on TUF screaming and wailing in a concerning way when he got kod. Not sad wailing, like “holy fuck is he ok?” Kind of thing. Reminded me of that. I agree fig is a monster.

I only remember one guy Uriah hall ko’d on TUF screaming and wailing in a concerning way when he got kod. Not sad wailing, like “holy fuck is he ok?” Kind of thing. Reminded me of that. I agree fig is a monster.

Are your talking about the McDaniel fight? That would be the scariest thing for me...

It looked like he lost control of his body when we regained consciousness, and couldn’t make himself turn over.

Are your talking about the McDaniel fight? That would be the scariest thing for me...

It looked like he lost control of his body when we regained consciousness, and couldn’t make himself turn over.

Yes that one. I watched it live, had to have been 10 years ago now? Still the scariest moment I’ve seen from a guy waking up. I thought I was watching someone die in the octagon.

Yes that one. I watched it live, had to have been 10 years ago now? Still the scariest moment I’ve seen from a guy waking up. I thought I was watching someone die in the octagon.

Yeah, that whole season had some great fights.

It remember watching it live too. I watched it at a neighbors house because I didn’t have cable.

I remember thinking Clint Hester was going to go far after the show was over.

Yeah, that whole season had some great fights.

It remember watching it live too. I watched it at a neighbors house because I didn’t have cable.

I remember thinking Clint Hester was going to go far after the show was over.
It’s ok we all have guys like that who we champion and are wrong. I thought ricky Simon was going to be 135 champ lol

How sad is it that because of those two knockouts it forever changed Uriah hall in how he fights and pulls the trigger. If that were in a stage with thousands of people watching he would have been cheered and the whole division put on notice

It's a short and loud scream, not what I would expect from someone regaining consciousness, more like something I'd expect to hear from someone about to get run over or falling off a cliff, sounds like an audio dub from a movie.

I never heard it. Wiedman did get stiffened. Got the video?

weidman.gif

Can’t find a good video or audio of it but he wakes up and shouts and then grabs a leg. I’ll see if I can find something better.

Whenever I hear uncoherent screaming I just think of that twitch troll Tyler1

Back