Media Joe B screaming after regaining consciousness

Has this ever happened before in any other fight ever? That was a scary scream. Fig is a monster. Would love to see him bang vs DJ

edit: here’s the timestamped video per @Barteh ’s request

Right when Joe screams, “joes okay don’t worry guys”

Wrong, lots of lawsuits coming out tomorrow.

Only a true cuck uses that laughing gif btw.
Ironically you're the salty snowflake that you guys use to claim others were<45>

Sounds like you have experience and knowledge of being a fuck, but that's none of my business in why you celebrate others having sex with your significant other. That's just not my style.

Btw, they've already started throwing out those lawsuits because they have literally zero evidence for it.

I'll be waiting for it, just like we waiter for an entire border wall, Infrastructure bill, healthcare plan, tax releases, him to be too busy for golfing/twitter. I just won't hold my breath for something that obviously won't happen. It's hilarious how easily conned people are by the most obvious conman ever to reach presidency. You'd think with the failure of trump's businesses track record and the short coming of his presidency people would wise up. Then again I guess I had to much faith for America's educational standards and this is what happens when states repeatedly cut education budgets.:rolleyes:

TL;DR, don't hold your breath for something that's not going to happen. Biden won, move on lmfao. How embarrassing.

<Dany07>

Ironically you're the salty snowflake that you guys use to claim others were<45>

Sounds like you have experience and knowledge of being a fuck, but that's none of my business in why you celebrate others having sex with your significant other. That's just not my style.

Btw, they've already started throwing out those lawsuits because they have literally zero evidence for it.

I'll be waiting for it, just like we waiter for an entire border wall, Infrastructure bill, healthcare plan, tax releases, him to be too busy for golfing/twitter. I just won't hold my breath for something that obviously won't happen. It's hilarious how easily conned people are by the most obvious conman ever to reach presidency. You'd think with the failure of trump's businesses track record and the short coming of his presidency people would wise up. Then again I guess I had to much faith for America's educational standards and this is what happens when states repeatedly cut education budgets.:rolleyes:

TL;DR, don't hold your breath for something that's not going to happen. Biden won, move on lmfao. How embarrassing.

<Dany07>

lol this moron wrote an essay

didn't read lol

Its obvious Joey B had a quick nightmare of Megan leaving him and thus he woke up screaming.

Dat lil initial faint "erggggggh" had me dead for some reason. Fucking hilarious

It reminds me of when he was impeached...

and I saw how that ended.

<Fedor23>
That’s when he was president and had his own atty general. I’m sorry but it’s very over every state has bi partisan election committee to over see elections in every state u really think if republican elections overseers had and tangible evidence it wouldn’t b front and center. Get the sand out of ur vagina fucking pussy

That’s when he was president and had his own atty general. I’m sorry but it’s very over every state has bi partisan election committee to over see elections in every state u really think if republican elections overseers had and tangible evidence it wouldn’t b front and center. Get the sand out of ur vagina fucking pussy

lol

u mad

Back