Media Joanna Only Interested In Fighting Rose Or Weili

Weili rematch would be a good one. That last fight was legendary and very close.

Rose? Nah. She's coming off of a loss and shouldn't be getting a title shot. Her name isn't Jorge Masvidal, Frankie Edgar or Randy Couture

86xG.gif

After her last fight with Zhang it seemed like she might've had one foot out the door. Best time to call it a career if you are not fully invested. Joanna definitely left her mark though, no reason to continue if she isn't interested in fully jumping in.

I would have loved to have seen her fight Dern or Rodriguez but she’s not interested.

No on wants to see her get beat by Rose again. She's just not as good. A rematch in Europe vs Zhang would be good.

Rose/Joanna 3 would be about as interesting as Figgy/Joe B 3.

Zhang/Joanna 2 would be a cool fight night main event. The only issue is Joanna being the #1 contender after that. She's gonna have to do a Whittaker and wreck the rest of the division.

Rose/Joanna 2 would be about as interesting as Figgy/Joe B 2.

Zhang/Joanna 2 would be a cool fight night main event. The only issue is Joanna being the #1 contender after that. She's gonna have to do a Whittaker and wreck the rest of the division.
I think you meant Rose vs Joanna 3.

im fine with a joanna zhang rematch
That was one of the best fights in the history of MMA. Why would you wanna see that again?
<WhatIsThis>

I would have loved to have seen her fight Dern or Rodriguez but she’s not interested.

Alternate thread title: Joanna on board for the Zhang rematch! Now we just need Weili to stop chasing the undeserved rematch with Rose after she got her ass handed to her in less than a minute and a half. She refused to give Joanna the rematch after Joanna arguably beat her as well.

The fact that Joanna is still ranked 2 means that she's going to get that Zhang rematch. Or if Dern pushing for a fight and gets Zhang, Joanna either waited it out into retirement or fights Marina.

Back