Media Joanna Only Interested In Fighting Rose Or Weili

First Rose fight was a bit of a fluke, second rose fight was very close and could have gone to Joana. Joana fought a war with Weill so either fight makes sense to me. Joana has a clear shot at redemption and retirement on top of the world with all the glory, if he were to beat both of them and then retire, movie script stuff.

Or she can get retired by either one by getting pummeled.

Welcome to the conversation. I've stopped responding to intelligence, so I've stopped responding with it.

So you can go back and read or you can blow a dog, but I'll let you know now, i don't care which you pick. However, you reply again without context and I'll just be left to assume the latter
Your other takes were fine.

The one I criticized as unintelligent nonsense far out of left field is exactly what it is.

Why do you have some people here acting like Weili would have the clout to turn down the fight and wait out a rematch with Rose? She only defended the title once, and got KO'd in less than 90 seconds. Besides, it's not like she even has the money fight with Rose either.

JJ is the bigger name if we're going with the contenders who've lost to Rose already. The supposed to be number 1 contenders match has Carla, which would bring the narrative of Rose being able to avenge the loss she had in the TUF Finale. If Yan wins, she brings in the Chinese market just as much as Weili; except she will be on a long winning streak instead of having just having her head knocked off lol.

Joanna Weili 2 makes alot of sense

lmaooo @ Rose tho. Shes 0-2 and tapped to strikes the 1st time

Rose will prolly get Xiaonan Carla winner next

Back