Media Joanna Only Interested In Fighting Rose Or Weili

Weili rematch would be a good one. That last fight was legendary and very close.

Rose? Nah. She's coming off of a loss and shouldn't be getting a title shot. Her name isn't Jorge Masvidal, Frankie Edgar or Randy Couture
Out of the three you named. This man was the least worthy to both those title fights. His was strictly a monetary move and nothing else.

I want to see both of those fights!

She's paid her dues let her get both those fights then give a young lion a crack at her.

I would have loved to see Dern vs Joanna. That would have been an interesting fight. Could have been completely lopsided in either direction. They both have Massive advantages over the other. Either Joanna picking her apart on the feet or Dern manhandling her if she gets Joanna to the floor and getting the sub.

That being said if those are the only two fights she wants to take....then I don’t see her fighting again. Rose isn’t giving her a 3rd fight and honestly Joanna doesn’t deserve one either. Weili is going to wait out a rematch with Rose. That’s all she wants and Dana seems content on making that fight again.

I would have loved to have seen her fight Dern or Rodriguez but she’s not interested.

I mean that's her choice, but I feel she doesn't deserves Rose -- she was a good champion but the relevance of her reign as champ has stagnated and I feel personally that she needs to earn a fight with Rose.

A fight against Weili makes more sense in my opinion.

Well check out Joanna Covington over here. Actually, it's even worse than that. After 4 of her last 6 fights being title losses, does she really think she should be back into another one immediately or after just 1 win? Comon

Alternate thread title: Joanna on board for the Zhang rematch! Now we just need Weili to stop chasing the undeserved rematch with Rose after she got her ass handed to her in less than a minute and a half. She refused to give Joanna the rematch after Joanna arguably beat her as well.
Yeah! Zhang shouldn't get that undeserved rematch with Rose, she should get the undeserved rematch with Joanna instead

Well check out Joanna Covington over here. Actually, it's even worse than that. After 4 of her last 6 fights being title losses, does she really think she should be back into another one immediately or after just 1 win? Comon

Yeah! Zhang shouldn't get that undeserved rematch with Rose, she should get the undeserved rematch with Joanna instead
Hows that undeserved

2-4 in her last 6 fights. Maybe she should concentrate on building her record back up before talking about title shots and the like.

She lost to Weili, took a vacation, then fights Weili again? It's basically a mulligan, or instant rematch for Joanna. I get that it was great and close, but there was a winner. That should mean something
??? They've both lost to Rose who is now the champion. The fight makes perfect sense.

To me she’s the top 3 most annoying MMA fighters ever.

That being said, I bet she gets the Weili rematch if there isn’t a title rematch

Back