Joanna on Zhang beating Andrade, why she turned down the fight with Zhang and fighting Zhang.

Careful guys when you diss JJ. Her fans will gather here like moths around a flame and get really pissed at everyone not saying she's the goat. The 3 of them.

I'm so pissed everyone isn't saying Joannas the GOAT !

Joanna turned her down because Zhang was the definition of High Risk, Low Reward for her

Which is smart and understandable on Joanna's part, but at the same time it's sort of counterproductive to the sport
yeah, former champions are masters in ducking challenging matchups

Joanna ducked Zhang, and now it's Joanna who needs Zhang
Fucked if you do, fucked if you don't.

Had Joanna faced Zhang and won the fight, it probably would've been an extremely tough fight and Joanna wouldn't have gained much from it. Everyone on shertard would've brushed off Zhang, saying she isn't as good as everyone thought for her to be. All Joanna would've done is beat a tough prospect who wasn't proven.

So now, Joanna waits for her shot and Zhang now has proved herself a champion. But everyone is shitting on Joanna for "ducking" Zhang and turning down a dangerous fight. But now she's in the position to get a title shot and if she fights and beats Zhang, it will mean 100x more than had she taken the fight before.

I get what Joanna is doing, and Waterson was a bigger name than Zhang was before she won the title. Had Joanna taken the fight and lost against Zhang before she was champ, people would be saying that she's done and needs to retire because she was beaten by an unproven fighter.

Well she ducked Zhang when she wasn't the champ so she doesn't deserve her now.
Oh she deserves it...She just knows she doesnt want it...Because if you want it...Then get it....AND lose...where do you go from there..? She thinks she has a cupcake in Waterson but that fight gives Waterson her BEST chance to shine at what she does best....

Joanna bought a season ticket to the Pettis train of clocking in on fights she THINKS she can win....for a paycheck..

Doesn't necessarily follow. If she strings together some high level wins, she will deserve a title fight just like any other contender would.
That fight would have sold though.....This "Title" shit F's up every ones thinking...

Some being the key. As the former champion, one would've been enough under usual circumstances. But since she ducked Zhang she shouldn't be given special preference.
Zhang: Nobody will fight me other than the Champion..so I take it..
Posers: Let me string together some paychecks and holla back....

I personally find Joanna Gatekeeper to be extremely annoying. She tries to act like she was classy and respecting the other fighters only to contradict herself right after. She is still salty af because she lost twice to Rose.

She EXUDES a personality in which cannot be trusted.

The funny thing is if Joanna dominated Zhang before Zhang fought Andrade, everyone would say she was an untested fighter who padded her record and isn't good

All of a sudden everyone loves her because she KO'd an Andrade who didn't seem to really have a game plan

Fucked if you do, fucked if you don't.

Had Joanna faced Zhang and won the fight, it probably would've been an extremely tough fight and Joanna wouldn't have gained much from it. Everyone on shertard would've brushed off Zhang, saying she isn't as good as everyone thought for her to be. All Joanna would've done is beat a tough prospect who wasn't proven.

So now, Joanna waits for her shot and Zhang now has proved herself a champion. But everyone is shitting on Joanna for "ducking" Zhang and turning down a dangerous fight. But now she's in the position to get a title shot and if she fights and beats Zhang, it will mean 100x more than had she taken the fight before.

I get what Joanna is doing, and Waterson was a bigger name than Zhang was before she won the title. Had Joanna taken the fight and lost against Zhang before she was champ, people would be saying that she's done and needs to retire because she was beaten by an unproven fighter.
"Had Joanna faced Zhang and won the fight"....
Lets keep it in Realville now....Joanna knows thats a Honey Badger in there....You could offer Boogie Woman a Title shot right now and she will pull up lame....

The funny thing is if Joanna dominated Zhang before Zhang fought Andrade, everyone would say she was an untested fighter who padded her record and isn't good

All of a sudden everyone loves her because she KO'd an Andrade who didn't seem to really have a game plan
If Andrade was a killer before why wasnt she a killer against Zhang...? She just forgot...?

Damn this chick is so full of herself. She turned down the fight because she thought it would side track her? That was literally the fight that would have got her a title fight (had she won but wouldnt have). Did she think she was getting a title shot after losing to Valentina..

"I’m too classy and too serious for all that bullsh*t.”

Since when? lol

Turns down Zhang 3x because she wanted to fight for the title.

Accepts Waterson fight because it gets her closer to a title fight.

Dat logic.

Joanna Instagram > Polish Striking Supremo

Careful guys when you diss JJ. Her fans will gather here like moths around a flame and get really pissed at everyone not saying she's the goat. The 3 of them.
Shes the goat you son of a bitch... now admit it!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back