Joanna on Zhang beating Andrade, why she turned down the fight with Zhang and fighting Zhang.

...Weili ducking...
...That's where the Valentina challenge came from...
...Weili ducking the entire 115 division.

Weili told Dana she wanted to fight a lot. This, from a woman who fought 6 times in 2016 and 7 times in 2017, doesn't sound like she intends to duck anybody, but, rather, wants to fight everybody!

Weili may just be telling the strawweight division that they need to step up without stalling, because, if they stall, she's happy to look for fights outside of the division.

Weili told Dana she wanted to fight a lot. This, from a woman who fought 6 times in 2016 and 7 times in 2017, doesn't sound like she intends to duck anybody, but, rather, wants to fight everybody!

Weili may just be telling the strawweight division that they need to step up without stalling, because, if they stall, she's happy to look for fights outside of the division.
That's called an idiot.

Just because you have the avatar does not mean you need to be ridiculous.
JJ (#5) is fighting #7 and think she deserves a fight for the title after losing twice to Rose (ranked higher than JJ).

Titiana, Rose , and Nina deserve a crack first.

I personally prefer Johana Boobsnshorts to keep doing what she is doing other than fighting. She seems to take more and more clothes off every few pics. Maybe in the future... who knows?

Just because you have the avatar does not mean you need to be ridiculous.
JJ (#5) is fighting #7 and think she deserves a fight for the title after losing twice to Rose (ranked higher than JJ).

Titiana, Rose , and Nina deserve a crack first.
Agreed with the first aragraph, but Rose is coming off a violent KO loss. Needs some wins. Nina also coming off a loss.

Did you not read what I said? Zhang wasn't ranked very high before becoming champion. The fight makes sense now because Zhang finally validated her ranking as champion, but before that she was a dangerous fight against an unproven fighter. Your logic sucks.
Waterson is presently ranked #7 according to UFC. Zhang was ranked #6 before beating Andrade.

Andrade (20-6) captured the crown by knocking out Rose Namajunas at UFC 237 earlier this year in Brazil. While “Bate Estaca” was open to giving the ex-champ an immediate rematch, “Thug Rose” opted to take some time off to heal up from injuries.

That paved the way for Zhang (19-1), who defeated Danielle Taylor, Jessica Aguilar and most recently, Tecia Torres at UFC 235. Not too shabby for a strawweight who’s only been with the promotion for roughly a year. “Magnum” currently sits at No. 6 in the official rankings.

https://www.mmamania.com/2019/8/31/...ght-video-preview-ufc-shenzhen-main-event-mma

Ask the U.S W National soccer team how they like matching up with HS males...<{Ray1}>

why? that's a different sport and nothing to do with the point being made.
unlike my answer.
therefore I have no choice but to grade your reply an 'F'
F-Fail.jpg
<{hughesimpress}>

"Of course, they offered me Weili Zhang, but my goal was to fight for the belt. I took my spot, now I’m fighting Waterson and then I will go for the belt."

{<doc}<{fry}>

What percentage of male highschool wrestlers with zero MMA training could beat up the baddest 115lb woman on the planet? Less than or greater than 50%?
I would say 90% of varsity high school wrestler

In other words: She ducked Zhang to have a better chance to get a title match.
Actually a wise decision.

Back