Joanna Jedrzejczyk wants to train with Ronda Rousey

Ley off the crack. And remove your head from Ronda and Gadelha asses.
Don't be scared holms (that JJ might,or not, be more all around than Ronda in few months from now.
Those top boxers and kickboxers don't have Joanna's speed, footwork, athleticism, combos and fucking belts.
Apparently Ronda invented and is only one who specializes in Newaza Judo. Tard.
You have no idea what it takes to be high level at anything other than trolling.
Ronda=NFL team playing in NFL Europe League.
Let's break down what actual points you contributed

Ley off the crack. And remove your head from Ronda and Gadelha asses. Nothing other than implying bias

Don't be scared holms (that JJ might,or not, be more all around than Ronda in few months from now.That says nothing as it allows for both possibilities and looks like you only said it because you needed something to follow 'don't be scared holms' which at first I thought was an inference to Holly but then realized you just can't spell!

Those top boxers and kickboxers don't have Joanna's speed, footwork, athleticism, combos and fucking belts. Have you compared footage?

Apparently Ronda invented and is only one who specializes in Newaza Judo. Tard. The guy never said anything of the sort but she clearly is the best at it in WMMA

You have no idea what it takes to be high level at anything other than trolling. Again, nothing added

Ronda=NFL team playing in NFL Europe League. Her competition has been easily comparable if not better than JJs and she has gotten more decisive victories.

Of course what is often lost is someone can't even make an innocuous response as to whether they'd train with someone without posters turning it into a need to attack the fighter on the other side of the immaginary line they drew in their head. Both are great fighters in different divisions that could learn things from each other. It would be a good thing if they trained together. There is no conflict here unless someone makes one up.

@Skombolis
my sherbro, sorx that You took my troll like reply to troll like post so seriously.
it was ment to be somewhat ironic-moronic example of how easy is turning his own lines against him from the other point of view. (yes Team JJ here, but not lunatic).
No need to go with the color. Green is soothing on eyes through.

BUMP

Do you think they train together now they're on the same card? I want to see it.

Ronda/JJ. Screw the 4 horsewoman. We can have the Legion Of Doom tag team.

JJ could really help Rondas 'in fight' striking.
Ronda spars well but can still greatly improve in fight.
Ronda can help JJ with scrambles and throws even though she's quite well versed it can't hurt.

So a reporter just asked her if she would train with Ronda and she said "Yeah, why not?"

I don't see the story. What else would she say?

Back