Joanna Jedrzejczyk wants to train with Ronda Rousey

I guess you only look at records and not the actual fights. The striking between Ronda Rowdy and Bethe was atrocious. Two kids windmilling have just as good a chance to land a KO as Ronda does.

Even James Thompson lands a KO once in a while.

You need glasses apparently.

R3 put together combos and scored s clean KO.

Don't cry.

R3 keeps adding KOs to her record but she will never be a good striker.

Solid logic.

KO's don't matter. It's all about whether a fighter has the proper technique. It's always better to look good than get results. You didn't know that?

No it wouldn't. It'd benefit Ronda more, if we're going to go there. Joanna is hands down the best striker in the UFC's WMMA league. She's world class in her standup skills and has great sprawling and good scrambling ability too when she does get occasionally taken down. Ronda has great takedowns, from the clinch (not from outside of the clinch), and her striking is technically very bad.

Which one to you sounds more well rounded, and as a result, able to apply their primary strength to stay at the top? Joanna.

You're consistantly the worst poster on sherdog.

Congrats.

Its either sadistic worship, or blind hate.. Everytime i see you post. Sad

Of course she would. Who wouldn't want to train with the best. I bet she is going to learn all she can from Ronda and one day move up and beat her.

Joanna has the shape of a crackhead, while Ron has the shape of a bodybuilder on the sauce.

You need glasses apparently.

R3 put together combos and scored s clean KO.

Don't cry.

I only cry from laughing so hard watching Ronda Rowdy's punching "combos". Apparently you didn't watch the fight because the KO was a single punch. WMMA.

Two kids windmilling have just as good a chance to land a KO as Ronda does.

3 finishes by strikes in her last four matches, in less than two minutes combined. If you try to pass that off as coincidence, luck, or whatever, you reveal yourself as nothing but a hater.

KO's don't matter. It's all about whether a fighter has the proper technique. It's always better to look good than get results. You didn't know that?

Yep, time for some windmilling. Ronda Rowdy is just lucky the level of her competition is so low that she doesn't need technique in her striking. WMMA.

Of course she would. Who wouldn't want to train with the best. I bet she is going to learn all she can from Ronda and one day move up and beat her.

This. reminded me of Randy Couture training with Sylvia a decade or so ago.

It's so weird that some people place 'looking technical' above all else when evaluating fighter skill.

For example if one fighter throws 'sloppy haymakers' with good enough timing and accuracy to knock out top 5's while another uses perfect form and can't get past the top 15, who is more skilled? Isn't the timing and accuracy of the first guy, which leads to his striking being effective, more indicative of actual skill at fighting than the second guy's 'textbook technique'?

3 finishes by strikes in her last four matches, in less than two minutes combined. If you try to pass that off as coincidence, luck, or whatever, you reveal yourself as nothing but a hater.

One was by GnP, which is rarely a showcase of striking prowess especially since she had Davis in a headlock and unable to defend herself. One was an early stoppage (thanks Herb). Only the Correia KO was at all "impressive" if you ignore the windmilling and flailing punches up until the punch that drops her and only if you ignore that Bethe had no business being in the cage with the champion.

One was by GnP, which is rarely a showcase of striking prowess especially since she had Davis in a headlock and unable to defend herself. One was an early stoppage (thanks Herb). Only the Correia KO was at all "impressive" if you ignore the windmilling and flailing punches up until the punch that drops her and only if you ignore that Bethe had no business being in the cage with the champion.

The real question is then.. who does have business being in the cage with her? Shes already beaten the best they can offer. Please don't say cyborg. Talk about no technique.

The real question is then.. who does have business being in the cage with her? Shes already beaten the best they can offer. Please don't say cyborg. Talk about no technique.

When no team could compete with the US Women's softball team, the IOC cut women's softball from the Olympics.

Davis was out on her feet (according to Ronda) before the throw. And while that may have been Ronda exaggerating, she was definitely hurt by that punch.

And even if you think it was an early stoppage, McMann was still floored.

I'm not saying Ronda is a world class technical striker, especially when comparing her to men, which for some reason people like to do - but she's factually the most effective striker in WMMA today.

Last edited:
Joanna has a lot more to gain from this training then Ronda. Ronda is already training with the number one female boxer. People have to remember that Glendale fighting club is crawling with Olympic calipers boxers. Ronda may not benefit as much as people think. Ronda can teach Joanna how to setup someone for a throw or how to control someone on the ground. Joanna brings her stand up game and kickboxing skills but that's about it. Yea it will also have give Joanna more confidence.

2 GOATs training together, is normal?

Well Ghadela is probably the most physical fighter at SW, so it should help. Also if Ghadela dont finish Jedi inside the first 2 rounds, she wont win. Ghadela has a tendency to slows down goin to 3rd round and it wont help that the fight will a 5 rounder

Claudia (my future wife) gonna GNP Joanna to death, and I CANT WAIT! The real champ is coming for that belt. I like JJ but my woman's got this easy this time around no judges needed.

Yep, time for some windmilling. Ronda Rowdy is just lucky the level of her competition is so low that she doesn't need technique in her striking. WMMA.

3 out 4 fights ending in a KO isn't luck it's a trend.

Joanna has the shape of a crackhead, while Ron has the shape of a bodybuilder on the sauce.

lol @ shape of a bodybuilder on the sauce
Cut down on footlong lines of coke, or switch dealers and get some good stuff without baking powder.

bodybuilders with cankles?

Claudia (my future wife) gonna GNP Joanna to death, and I CANT WAIT! The real champ is coming for that belt. I like JJ but my woman's got this easy this time around no judges needed.

You wanna fight?
Stick Your head up ur ass, and fight for some air.
but seriously, I agree with last 6 words.

Last edited:
So it's also a trend that her opponents aren't legit competition too. If you've seen their fights you can't argue that.

Her opponents are the best avaliable with legit records.

A far cry from Cyborg's competition.

Back