• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked Joanna Champion 2.0: TUF 23 Filming Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shouldn't judge but I'll take a stab in the dark you've probably watched her last 3 fights then you tubed a couple others, know nothing about her dominance in Muay Thai and not know she's a multiple time world champion... So yeah I guess ur right her striking is shit.

I suggest you watch more than fight interviews if her talking about fighting and been number one offends you. Tough shit she is.

Watch her silly side YouTube comps? Still a hater? Just go hang out in the BJ Penn, Conor and Fedor threads and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Just keep copying other people and refuse to get your own opinion then. She's a good fighter in the division she is in, that's it. He attitude sucks, she's the new flavour of the month and once she loses these stupid threads will disappear.

Just keep copying other people and refuse to get your own opinion then. She's a good fighter in the division she is in, that's it. He attitude sucks, she's the new flavour of the month and once she loses these stupid threads will disappear.

Sorry you're so sensitive that a thread that gets bumped maybe 3-7 times a day average is so hard to ignore. Your life must be hell the past 7-8 months of this flavor of the month threads existence.

But I'm glad the new surge in Joanna hate threads has finally given you direction and purpose and you found the courage to speak up. Where would you be if you hadn't been lead like sheep by Claudia fans and the weak 'ermergerd' Joanna is like Ronda or Conor comparison.

Thanks for the bumps.

Sorry you're so sensitive that a thread that gets bumped maybe 3-7 times a day average is so hard to ignore. Your life must be hell the past 7-8 months of this flavor of the month threads existence.

But I'm glad the new surge in Joanna hate threads has finally given you direction and purpose and you found the courage to speak up. Where would you be if you hadn't been lead like sheep by Claudia fans and the weak 'ermergerd' Joanna is like Ronda or Conor comparison.

Thanks for the bumps.

I never bothered reading any of these threads till today and I was bored, some pretty sad folk in here, you all seem to hang on every word she says and talk about pretty girly stuff. Can't wait for the rematch.

Stop feeding the troll. trash posters go away if you dont respond. As we all know JJ is a fun fighter to watch, funny, gets in her opponents heads and is one of if not the most liked fighters on Sherdog.. A very loud minority of trolls have been trying to change that recently(since the Conor loss), but if you look at the threads they start they have been getting burned for the most part. Some sheep have lined up to follow, like the one above, but we know these sheep have crappy lives and need someone to hate for no reason..we shouldnt be interacting with them on here though. Let them go to one of the new hate threads and talk with the 4 other pathetic posters who agree with them.

y0GAaY.gif

Stop feeding the troll. trash posters go away if you dont respond. As we all know JJ is a fun fighter to watch, funny, gets in her opponents heads and is one of if not the most liked fighters on Sherdog.. A very loud minority of trolls have been trying to change that recently(since the Conor loss), but if you look at the threads they start they have been getting burned for the most part. Some sheep have lined up to follow, like the one above, but we know these sheep have crappy lives and need someone to hate for no reason..we shouldnt be interacting with them on here though. Let them go to one of the new hate threads and talk with the 4 other pathetic posters who agree with them.

Well said.

So I just saw what my tax return is going to be and it's a nice big one so I can definitely afford my trip to Vegas in July! I'm officially stoked! The TUF Finale is the night before UFC 200 so as much as I hate on Dana and Lorenzo I have to thank them because they couldn't have set that up better for me and all other Joanna fans making the trip. If and I do mean IF hell freezes over and Joanna doesn't win then that depression won't last long because the next night ... it's UFC 200! Now that Conor lost to Nate I'm hoping for Conor vs. Frankie Edgar and Robbie Lawler vs. GSP but either way I'm sure it'll be awesome.

I can't wait for Asia frontkick knockout that brazilian twat.

I can't wait for Asia frontkick knockout that brazilian twat.
The Brazilian Twats sounds like a screamo, wannabe goth band who's members are still in the process of learning how to play their instruments.

latest

^ The Brazilian Twats.

Well said.

So I just saw what my tax return is going to be and it's a nice big one so I can definitely afford my trip to Vegas in July! I'm officially stoked! The TUF Finale is the night before UFC 200 so as much as I hate on Dana and Lorenzo I have to thank them because they couldn't have set that up better for me and all other Joanna fans making the trip. If and I do mean IF hell freezes over and Joanna doesn't win then that depression won't last long because the next night ... it's UFC 200! Now that Conor lost to Nate I'm hoping for Conor vs. Frankie Edgar and Robbie Lawler vs. GSP but either way I'm sure it'll be awesome.
:eek: enjoy your trip dude. Sounds awesome, I deffo wanna see a fight in Vegas one day, gf keeps making me go to Florida though :(

One day I hope!

The Brazilian Twats sounds like a screamo, wannabe goth band who's members are still in the process of learning how to play their instruments.

latest

^ The Brazilian Twats.
Gadhela looks more like Eric Silva with tities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back