Media Joanna 10-8s Zhang

Is there something going on in China? I was just assuming this meant Zhang smelled bad or something.

Normally this wouldn't be cool but in this specific instance I don't have an issue with it. I'll explain.

1. The catch 22 CCP policy of putting public order over safety first always. Had the provincial governor reported this and acted on it properly and contained the virus as if it was a pandemic and caused a major public disturbance they would very likely had been removed from office and very likely executed. If they do nothing and it blows over then nothing bad happens to them. Now they will be executed but he acted "correctly" based on Chinese internal CCP policy. Weili, as a public figure, has no choice but to support the CCP. That's fine. Westerners can and most importantly SHOULD mock the CCP for their willful incompetence.

2. Generally speaking China is in the medieval stage when it comes to personal hygiene. You will have hospitals and bathrooms without soap unless you go into a posh place and some Chinese may not have washed their hands with soap as far as they could remember. They may wash their hands but not with soap just rinse with water. They believe in TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) and don't believe in things like microorganisms. Obviously they have labs and some government doctors that do ran in part by the PLA and yes some doctors know and Chinese know better but generally no and the CCP encourages this. Being culturally accommodating just means this shit will happen again. This behaviour should be mocked as widely as possible or nothing will fundamentally change.

EDIT: Re-watched the relevant video for this and made corrections to point 2. Now it's accurate.

Last edited:
I have no idea how some of you are defending it.

Honestly i'm not too concered with this Corona flu but it's extremely distasteful for an influencer like Joanna to post

Imagine if somebody started posting 9/11 jokes because they're signed up to fight an American. They'd be cut and those deaths (tragic) happened 20 years ago. People are dying now because of this shit.

Is there something going on in China? I was just assuming this mean Zhang smelled bad or something.
Corona virus
giphy.gif
damn, you are posting this gif in every thread related to Joanna !

Maybe she is just so used to having to wear one of those during sex in order to get laid, that she thought it would get her male attention.
<Fedor23><WellThere>

Is there something going on in China? I was just assuming this mean Zhang smelled bad or something.
That's what I thought at first, and it wouldn't surprise me if jj meant it that way.

People are probably overreacting. Not everyone watches the news

you guys need to chill out.. normal flu kills over 500 000 people each year on earth

57,300 deaths and sickened up to 41.3 million people in USA last year
BUT THAT’S NOT ON THE NEWS AND EVERYONE KNOWS WHATS NOT ON THE NEWS IS FAKE

People on sherdog has a strange since of humor......I don’t think something serious as people dying is something to joke about especially when people dare dying every day because of this disease...I just don’t see how it’s funny

2. Generally speaking China is in the medieval stage when it comes to personal hygiene. You will have doctors who haven't washed their hands in a decade. Nevermind the rest of the population. .

Well thats not a total stereotype not backed up by evidence...

<{cruzshake}>

hold up guys, people are dying to this disease so joking about it is STRICTLY OFF LIMITS!!! please do not proceed as the amount of HURT FEELING CASUALTIES will reach GRAVE NUMBERS

Please wait like 3-4 months until a cure is found and people forgot about it then you can proceed

pretty lame joke btw but to each his own
No jokes are off limits imo

This just wasn't funny

Well thats not a total stereotype not backed up by evidence...

<{cruzshake}>
I have been following the guys from ADVChina for a while. They have spent over a decade in China with one of them specifically working with doctors who also happened to have married one. I would say what they have to say about China carries more weight than anything posted by anybody anywhere at this point.

You are welcome to check them and their related channels out.

Here is a relevant video on the subject.

Zang wipes the floor with JJ.
JJ has no feeling for distance

Jesus Christ shut this place down, it's being overrun by pansies. You humorless uptight dweebs.

And then...

SmartInconsequentialIndianhare-size_restricted.gif
You mean taking a fight when they weren't physically ready to accommodate the UFC's schedule and getting paid well for it but end up losing. Like that's new in the UFC. Joanna did the same for Rose at UFC 217.

Back