Media Joanna 10-8s Zhang

You boys are too soft. I should pull out my pocket so some of you can grab on and we take walks around the yard.

Based off what Joanna said herself in multiple interviews after the fact.

I'll tell you what she did lose out on because it's not like there weren't consequences.

Hollywood wanted her. She had meetings with big wig producers. Post Rose fight the UFC planned to use her in their EU expansion tour to promote the UFC. She also lost out on the opportunity to be the first to challenge for the 125 belt but we know how that delayed fight turned out.

None of those were guarantees.

However she got more opportunities on Polish TV and had her own TV reality mini-series called 50 Ways to Kill Your Mom and appeared on Polish Big Brother. She did a recipe book, her own podcast on a large network, an audiobook, Polish cast for an animated movie, small role in a live action movie, appeared in a music video with a popular singer, Reebok Poland ran a major campaign with her, Disney selected her for a major EU campaign that she started but had to cut short to fight Valentina, expanded her sponsorship from a Mercedes Benz dealership to a Porche one as well as picking up a supplement company while doing numerous smaller TV ads for various companies. Also her rate went up.

That's just off the top of my head.
I stopped reading after based off what she said...great source pal

Joanna is gonna get Corona'd in this fight against Zhang

well no she didnt.. she just reposted what someone else had posted.

And when people are dying its not really funny. Maybe Weili should wear a jewish star because half the people in Poland are racist far righters, or a bulletproof vest because people in america are shooting each other..
They kinda got a bad history with foreigners. Oh wait, theyre white. Nothing bad ever happened to them or ever could. Carry on.

Zhang looks unbeatable.

If JJ's intent was actually to mock the outbreak, then I'm now totally onboard with Zhang knocking her the fuck out.

War Weili.

Also, lol @ all of these HARD SHERDOGGERS laughing at the audacity of people to be offended by a joke aimed at an ongoing public health crisis that has already killed hundreds.

you guys need to chill out.. normal flu kills over 500 000 people each year on earth

57,300 deaths and sickened up to 41.3 million people in USA last year

"Accidental discharges kill more people in the US each year than school shootings, so you guys need to chill out with acting like the latter is a tragedy."

Zang wipes the floor with JJ.
JJ has no feeling for distance
She actually has a fantastic sense for distance.
There's a reason she landed like over twice as much strikes on Andrade as Andrade landed on her and never was hurt in their fight.

Back