Media Joanna 10-8s Zhang

I think most of the world would rather see Joanna this way
Joanna.jpg

Hmmm, great now I have no mixed feelings over this fight.

Bash her Zhang.

<bball1>

Weird joke to make. I have a pretty dark sense of humour but people are still dying, lol wtf...

At least be witty about it.

yeah, just not clever. dark humor can help us deal with or cope with tragedy, but has to be done right...

last time was 10 days ago in my own thread

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/my-heart-is-with-my-european-hero-conor-joanna.4068909/

Today this one

These are two different gifs.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I understand the joke, but I don't find it funny at all. It's lame and pathetic.

Joanna should go all in and just wear a mask when facing off vs Weili. Full face mask for the post weigh-in face offs.

Well thats not a total stereotype not backed up by evidence...

<{cruzshake}>

It's fact, here's the evidence: 老子我是半个中国人. 老子我臭不可闻, 不过还不如我老娘臭不可闻, 因为我老娘是百分百中国人.
And here's the translation for you non-Chinese speaking ignoramuses faking outraged on my behalf:
I'm half Chinese. I'm smelly as fuck, although not as smelly as my mom cause she's 100% Chinese.
QED now I suggest 你小子趁早闭嘴起你的鸟嘴不要不懂装懂, m'kay? This shit is funny as fuck, I 100% approve!

It is because of shit like this that I am against the UFC in Asia.

Time for Joanna to go full heel Brendan Schaub level ignorance

well no she didnt.. she just reposted what someone else had posted.

And when people are dying its not really funny. Maybe Weili should wear a jewish star because half the people in Poland are racist far righters, or a bulletproof vest because people in america are shooting each other..
wHeN PeOpLe aRe dYiNg iT'S NoT ReAlLy fUnNy

Not the first time Joanna has crossed the line. They'll fight soon. Be patient, people.

Back