Media Joanna 10-8s Zhang

Damn those were some hard ass punches!
Go listen to her and Pat's JRE episode. They specifically planned to end her career both in the cage and publicly so she would never recover in either.

Gullible fans bought the act. Still do. Wonder how much more she has to do.

Sociopaths.

And when people are dying its not really funny. Maybe Weili should wear a jewish star because half the people in Poland are racist far righters, or a bulletproof vest because people in america are shooting each other..

Not funny. Hundreds have died in China so far.

It's happened. The internet has gone soft.

Becoming mainstream ruins everything

Will be pretty funny when Weili beats the piss out of her.

At first I though there was some sorta rumor that she smelled bad then I realized she was playing fun at a health crisis. Joanna is a POS. Not sure if she realizes her fame she had was from her skill, not antics like these and now her skill isn't enough anymore. If Zhang beats her she's really out there in the division. She lost very clearly to Rose twice, she can't go up because Valentina would smash her again, and if Zhang beats her as well then she's number 3 in the division...if that. You're no longer Joanna champion....

At first I though there was some sorta rumor that she smelled bad then I realized she was playing fun at a health crisis. Joanna is a POS. Not sure if she realizes her fame she had was from her skill, not antics like these and now her skill isn't enough anymore. If Zhang beats her she's really out there in the division. She lost very clearly to Rose twice, she can't go up because Valentina would smash her again, and if Zhang beats her as well then she's number 3 in the division...if that. You're no longer Joanna champion....

Joanna got more support from fans as well as sponsors after she lost than she ever did while she was champ.

<JagsKiddingMe>

EDIT: Also mocking the CCP should be a public service right now. They done fucked up and being a cuck to them, as some Westerners have been lately, will only result in more dead Chinese.

you guys need to chill out.. normal flu kills over 500 000 people each year on earth

57,300 deaths and sickened up to 41.3 million people in USA last year
Yeah because bringing up another virus that is more deadly justifies mocking a health crisis that a region is experiencing and are dying from.

So cant joke about the flu, or smoking or alcoholics?
People are dying right now because of this shit. Joke about whatever the fuck you want
But she's a public figure and used to be a face of WMMA she should he held up to a higher standard.

Could you imagine if somebody dressed up as a cop at the weigh ins when facing a black champion during the protests?

That'd be cut.

People are dying right now because of this shit. Joke about whatever the fuck you want
But she's a public figure and used to be a face of WMMA she should he held up to a higher standard.

Could you imagine if somebody dressed up as a cop at the weigh ins when facing a black champion during the protests?

That'd be cut.
Terrible comparison. People are dying because Chinese government tried to pretend it didnt exist . People joke about crime in cities, about meth heads etc

Uhh that gas mask joke is kind of a two way street, given where you're from, Joanna

Terrible comparison. People are dying because Chinese government tried to pretend it didnt exist . People joke about crime in cities, about meth heads etc
And people were dying because the government didn't properly train cops

Target the government if you're bringing awareness but there's some people's friends and families dying right now.

Based off what?

Based off what Joanna said herself in multiple interviews after the fact.

I'll tell you what she did lose out on because it's not like there weren't consequences.

Hollywood wanted her. She had meetings with big wig producers. Post Rose fight the UFC planned to use her in their EU expansion tour to promote the UFC. She also lost out on the opportunity to be the first to challenge for the 125 belt but we know how that delayed fight turned out.

None of those were guarantees.

However she got more opportunities on Polish TV and had her own TV reality mini-series called 50 Ways to Kill Your Mom and appeared on Polish Big Brother. She did a recipe book, her own podcast on a large network, an audiobook, Polish cast for an animated movie, small role in a live action movie, appeared in a music video with a popular singer, Reebok Poland ran a major campaign with her, Disney selected her for a major EU campaign that she started but had to cut short to fight Valentina, expanded her sponsorship from a Mercedes Benz dealership to a Porche one as well as picking up a supplement company while doing numerous smaller TV ads for various companies. Also her rate went up.

That's just off the top of my head.

Pretty douchey. If it were funny it would be different but it's not even humorous. Joanna gets destroyed in the fight anyways, so keep it up Boogeywoman

Ronda 2.0 fades off into obscurity after getting ktfo. Hopefully Zhang crams a bat into that annoying pie hole of hers

I took it as Joanna wearing a gas mask because she was behind her.

But leave it to the internet to make something out of nothing or take it to the extreme.

Derp derp der. I don't know what she meant but I see it this way so that must be what she meant! Derp derp derp.

Wow some pretty sensitive cucks in this thread.

That was funny af LOL
Exactly... what a bunch of pussies.

It makes me sad that i come into a thread on sherdog nowadays only to be met with this pussyfied kind of behaviour

auJUNtk.png

<{cruzshake}>

I hope everybody complaining catches the fucking virus.

See people?? This is whats called a joke. And if you are offended by it, im glad it rustled you

Inb4 pussies complain again

Back