• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Jiri Prochazka: "Alex Playing Something In His Eyes, He's Doing Some Technique" Concerned After Weigh-in Faceoff

This has to be one of the dumbest things I've heard from a fighter coming into a fight.

The worst thing is how spirtiual.. or whatever Jiri is supposed to be... and yet he is complaining about an opponent doing the same thing.

Dude these guys are getting into a cage putting their lives and health and risk, I don't mind doing any superstitious or whatever ritual needed to get their confidence up. It's not an easy thing to do and definitely not something to complain about.

Look fam, Jiri's third eye is wide open and he can see that Poatan brought a coalition of the willing.

He's spiritually shook.

"Some technique" fucking lol. To be fair I wonder if Alex is playing with him or something, only poatan face off I've seen where his eyes were a bit wild

I get it..

Jiri's got a holistic approach towards combat, he's a true martial artist... it's a lifestyle choice that includes old school things like meditation, fasting and philosophy

He's hoping that Poatan is the same as him, literally for a battle between 2 warriors... it'll make the fight more meaningful

This has to be one of the dumbest things I've heard from a fighter coming into a fight.

The worst thing is how spirtiual.. or whatever Jiri is supposed to be... and yet he is complaining about an opponent doing the same thing.

Dude these guys are getting into a cage putting their lives and health and risk, I don't mind doing any superstitious or whatever ritual needed to get their confidence up. It's not an easy thing to do and definitely not something to complain about.
Jiri searches for inner strength. Alex is seeking outer strength. It’s completely different

This fight has taken such a weird turn lol.
This. Yesterday I saw some weird post about black magic and shamanism. Today half the threads on the first page are about that. Quite a funny buildup. I find it dorky and annoying from jiri with his samurai shit but NGL I find the voodoo tribal shit sort of cool from Perreira.

"Some technique" fucking lol. To be fair I wonder if Alex is playing with him or something, only poatan face off I've seen where his eyes were a bit wild
Haha perfect moment for Alex to troll Jiri after that magic talk. Jiri is a funny, Alex seems more rational despite his traditional stuff he does.

Last edited:
Back