Jiri is a gentleman and a scholar

Corrado Soprano

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
What a classy, respectful gentleman. The UFC is filled with whiners and cry babies and most of them would have taken the post-fight interview as an opportunity to whine and discredit their opponent. Jiri showed a tremendous amount of humbleness and class. Jiri bless!

true. Admitting he was out and the stoppage was correct was just honorable. A lot of guys out there would have say there were fine and call it a bs.

Yeah, had Jiri simply said, "I felt like I was still in the fight, but I don't know, I'm not a referee...", I would've still thought the result was early and asterisk appropriate. But after Jiri saying that, hell yeah, Alex deserves all the chips and we can move on, and Jiri can come back like a true warrior. I love all these match-ups, be it Hill, Israel, Jiri, Alex, etc. As long as they stop getting seriously injured, this division is really exciting imo. Jan and Glover are past their prime and over the hill, respectively, but it's top tier shit. Give Hill his shot now. Alex is must see TV, just like Israel.

DeontayWilderTysonFury-1.jpg

unlike the elites in your "superior" sport

It was refreshing to see someone take a loss in stride like that. It's very reminiscent of Bisping when Chael "beat" him. I thought Michael had a fair case to plead but he didn't bother and took the loss like a champion. It actually made me a fan of the guy which I never thought would happen lmao.

What a classy, respectful gentleman. The UFC is filled with whiners and cry babies and most of them would have taken the post-fight interview as an opportunity to whine and discredit their opponent. Jiri showed a tremendous amount of humbleness and class. Jiri bless!
crying-happy.gif

Alex made him looks like a Amateur.

Jiri is a true martial artist. He's legitimately bout dat life. Honor, facing your fears. Nothing more soul crushing than a defeat, but Jiri understands, all it is is an opportunity to grow.

Idk that many fighters would have been honest in that situation. Maybe angle it for a rematch. Jiri sucked it up and ate that fear, immediately. Faced the truth. Sign of a man who understands life pretty well.

Unlike Luke Rockhold, Jiri is actually a samurai.

Back