Media Jiri going limp from this angle... how is it possible from that little"no room" punch unless...

Bad angle. Pereira landed the left clean.

giphy.gif
...and he walked directly into it, never underestimate how big an effect that has.

Sometimes ya don't need the biggest, hardest thing to destroy something. As a photographer my camera has been launched, flung, dropped, dragged, kicked, stomped and more, but one time it just taps against something ever so lightly and then my lens broke. It happens.

It was a wound up shot right behind the ear, followed by a left hook to the chin. I'm not sure what you see about that sequence that was weak.

From a guy proven to have stupid power whether we're talking in MMA or in kickboxing. Jiri got wild and got cracked just like many of us predicted.

Pereira has crazy power, and jiris chin is really not that good. He just has good recovery and he's willing to take one to give one back

Does Poatan have the best short left we have ever seen?

It was a decent punch from a dude that has power. It won't have taken me out or anything but you can't blame Jori for going out from that

Absolutely retarded gameplan. Swinging wildly with your hands at your waist half the time against a kickboxer who KO'd the top striker in the sport within the last year... greeeeat idea. See ya in another year against Johnny Walker, Jiri :rolleyes:
I mean, that's who Jiri is. That's why so many of us predicted he'd end up running into something and getting cracked.

Does Poatan have the best short left we have ever seen?

In MMA it's him and Paul Daley in a class by themselves but I give the nod to Poatan because he's done it against significantly higher level competition.

the punch you dont see coming usually fucks you up already

now imagine this punch is a Poatan left hook hitting you clean. I dont think any UFC fighter can eat that punch. Not even a HW.

Back