Social Jimmy Dore left TYT it seems mostly due to Ben an Anna

TYT is shit and gives real liberals like myself a bad name. I seem to see a lot of conservatives who are cool with Dore. Please realize that lots of us liberals are like him and independent on various issues and not hiveminded social justice warriors. Dore is the type of liberal I represent

Dore is somewhat of an exception to the typical libtard. However, even as an exception, he acts like a little lefty bitch coward at times (spitting coffee on Alex Jones).

Last edited by a moderator:
Dore is somewhat of an exception to the typical libtard. However, even as an exception he acts like a little lefty bitch coward at times (spitting coffee on Alex Jones).

I just don't see where all this hate and divide and name calling gets you. There are conservatives who act poorly as well. You aren't going to win anyone to your point by calling people "retards and little lefty coward bitches". What happened to being civil to people who disagree with you? And I can say I fundamentally agree with the advocation of violence in your signature, but I still respect your opinion buddy. IT feels like you have a lot of hate inside

I just don't see where all this hate and divide and name calling gets you. There are conservatives who act poorly as well. You aren't going to win anyone to your point by calling people "retards and little lefty coward bitches". What happened to being civil to people who disagree with you? And I can say I fundamentally agree with the advocation of violence in your signature, but I still respect your opinion buddy. IT feels like you have a lot of hate inside

The left is what happened. The left upended civility long ago. Once the right realized there was literally nothing they could do or say to prevent leftists from calling them evil racist fascist murdering bigot Nazis, they gave up and joined in the name calling.

You might sit here and pretend there is some hard leftist out there who is all nice and sweet and polite and doesn't think straight, white, Christian, males need to be sent to the gas chamber, but I've never met one. Not online, not in real life, and I've certainly never seen one in the MSM.

TYT is a good microcosm for the state of the left. Won’t even think about opposing the most ludicrous forms of trans activism but expels Jimmy Dore.

I've come to the conclusion that the reason a lot of you have such a warped view of the left is that you think that TYT is representative, when I think most liberals regard the entire bunch as being morons, if they're even familiar with them.

The left is what happened. The left upended civility long ago. Once the right realized there was literally nothing they could do or say to prevent leftists from calling them evil racist fascist murdering bigot Nazis, they gave up and joined in the name calling.

You might sit here and pretend there is some hard leftist out there who is all nice and sweet and polite and doesn't think straight, white, Christian, males need to be sent to the gas chamber, but I've never met one. Not online, not in real life, and I've certainly never seen one in the MSM.

Truth. The dogmatic and intolerant Left lives to alienate, oppress and harm anyone who does not follow their ever-changing "progressive" trends and whims. A lefties "friendship" is very conditional and they will be very quick to turn on you if your thoughts and beliefs are not up to their confused standards.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a montage of TYT throwing not-so-subtle shade at Jimmy.

The issue is the TYT was on board with the Hillary train and the Russia conspiracy. Jimmy was like, Hillary is a terrible candidate (she is) and the Russia thing is an obvious lie and deflection from the true content of the DNC emails (it was). He's very different from the rest of the TYT ilk, much more tolerable.

I've come to the conclusion that the reason a lot of you have such a warped view of the left is that you think that TYT is representative, when I think most liberals regard the entire bunch as being morons, if they're even familiar with them.
Whats hilarious is our warped view comes from people like you.

Ana Kasparian is a nasty, smug, self-righteous, obnoxious bitch. She is also frickin' hot. One of the few hot chicks on the Left.

41PAfSs.gif

bimbo-gif-4.gif
She's hot until she opens until her mouth.

I used to like TYT but Ana in particular has become unbearable. She acts like she has the objective truth to everything and is super biased and unwilling to debate ideas

Cenk still tries but he has Trump derangement syndrome. Spending all day, every day complaining about Trump isn't going to win in 2020. I think Jimmy realizes this and wants to focus on the issues. TYT has turned into a religion and you aren't allowed to have independent thought.

Ana Kasparian is a nasty, smug, self-righteous, obnoxious bitch. She is also frickin' hot. One of the few hot chicks on the Left.

41PAfSs.gif

bimbo-gif-4.gif

She's not even remotely attractive IMO. Neither in looks nor in personality. I say this as a heterosexual male who is on the left.

Jimmy Dore is a bitch. It's just the left eating the left.

I used to like TYT but Ana in particular has become unbearable. She acts like she has the objective truth to everything and is super biased and unwilling to debate ideas

So you're saying she is like the liberal female version of Tucker, Hannity and Limbaugh??

LMAO this level of delusion is insane. I'm a straight white christian male... and I'm a liberal. So what you said is actually kind of offensive. I'm not a snowflake but it's just ignorant and stupid. I don't think I've ever met a single leftist who thinks straight white Christians should be killed lmfao. Good job though comparing ideological differences to a heinous war crime. This right wing internet victim mentality has gotten out of control. Go outside

Isn't he the fucker who spit on Alex Jones and then ran away?

What people don't know is that Jones took his shirt to a secret lab, had Jimmy's DNA extracted from the saliva and has created a Dore clone. Which he will be using in a few years to frame Original Jimmy for rape and murder.

So, in the end, who really won that initial exchange?

InsidiousUncomfortableFlickertailsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

LMAO this level of delusion is insane. I'm a straight white christian male... and I'm a liberal. So what you said is actually kind of offensive. I'm not a snowflake but it's just ignorant and stupid. I don't think I've ever met a single leftist who thinks straight white Christians should be killed lmfao. Good job though comparing ideological differences to a heinous war crime. This right wing internet victim mentality has gotten out of control. Go outside

The second example of what is wrong with the left — you have no sense of humor, no shame, and no conception of hyperbole or oher forms of figurative language.

I know you think conservatives are “literally Hitler”, but I did not mean that leftists literally want to send conservatives to the gas chamber.

I’m sure some of you would be just as happy with arsenic poisoning.

The second example of what is wrong with the left — you have no sense of humor, no shame, and no conception of hyperbole or oher forms of figurative language.

I know you think conservatives are “literally Hitler”, but I did not mean that leftists literally want to send conservatives to the gas chamber.

I’m sure some of you would be just as happy with arsenic poisoning.
I literally don't think any conservatives are hitler lol. Stop being such a big baby victim you snowflake

Back