Social Jimmy Dore left TYT it seems mostly due to Ben an Anna

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score

Ben an Anna seemed to have been upset about Jimmy positions on politics post Trump Presidency. Mankiewicz explains his personal feelings nothing really bad just seems like they have different positions to a point.

You could tell this issue has been brewing for sometime especially post President Trump. Anna been far more public about her position at times almost getting angry a Cenk for defending him at times. The big bossman Cenk had to make a business decision based on the fact Anna works with him everyday he must have backed Ben's position.

giphy.gif

Good. Dore is too smart for those partisan hacks.

was obviously too good for tyt

TYT is a good microcosm for the state of the left. Won’t even think about opposing the most ludicrous forms of trans activism but expels Jimmy Dore.

Shocking news where people who work together for a long time suddenly don't work together anymore. Shocking I say!

I’m always surprised when people pay attention to outrage media like TYT. But then again what are our alternatives? Fox News?? CNN?? MSNBC? It’s all the same crap.

You'd think that these partisan hacks would love to have a voice that differs slightly with them on, then they could stake some kind of claim to not being partisan hacks.

But obviously TYT are happy to wallow in their partisan hackery.

Ana Kasparian is a nasty, smug, self-righteous, obnoxious bitch. She is also frickin' hot. One of the few hot chicks on the Left.

41PAfSs.gif

bimbo-gif-4.gif

Not to surprised they seemed to be butting heads for a while.

I honestly believe Anna was the biggest driving force towards this ending. During TYT shows she would commonly complain about his positions very publicly. I think it was getting worst the last few months. Anna really dislikes Tulsi Gabbart an was told by Tulsi team she could not be part of her visit on the show.

Jimmy a huge fan of Tulsi an she made a trip on his show. I have to say that show was a bit of a love fest more then hard hitting but public spats where not good. Before Anna an Jimmy seemed to get along sharing similar positions on Obama an hard right talk show hosts.

Who the fuck cares about the drama going on with these retards? It's funny, the same people who bash Faux news watch this shit lmao.

Fuckin puppets

TYT is shit and gives real liberals like myself a bad name. I seem to see a lot of conservatives who are cool with Dore. Please realize that lots of us liberals are like him and independent on various issues and not hiveminded social justice warriors. Dore is the type of liberal I represent

Isn't he the fucker who spit on Alex Jones and then ran away?

Back