Jews, Christians More Educated Than atheists, muslims

wow thread rustled a lot of jimmies

1380697092809.jpg

I know that Christian minorities in predominantly Arab and Muslim countries tend to be the most educated in the land. Iraq, Syria, Lebanon (Maronites), Egypt (Coptics) and Indonesia (the Christian Chinese Indonesians). Heck, the best performing primary students in Israel are not Jewish students, but Arab Christian ones. There are serious talent in the Arab Christian community.

Considering that so many universities, schools and hospitals around the world have been founded by churches, even in non-Western countries, I'm not surprised.

Your "source" is dogshit and religion creates pedophiles.

No it absolutely isn't. What makes the Pew Research Center a dogshit source?
Breitbart is so full of fake news and propaganda that I have no reason to believe that those statistics are even from Pew.

Pew's polling proved to be inaccurate this election cycle as well. People lie to pollsters all the time. Religious people base their lives on a lie and in my experience are far more likely to lie in basic human interaction.

The Christians aren't that far above "unaffiliated", if we are to trust these numbers, validating this thread. There could be a dozen different takes and stories from these numbers, depending on your perspective. I just like playing devil's advocate. So the Jews are almost twice as educated as Christians. Does that mean Jesus is a false prophet? No? Then what does this matter, at all?

Damn Hindus, wtf?

If we can believe those numbers??? Pew research is among the most trusty sources we have. So you don't believe these numbers? I take it you don't believe any numbers or just the ones that agree with your world view.
"I know what I saw and I'm not crazy"

"So the Jews are almost twice as educated as Christians."
- yes, because going to school 1/3 more years than someone else means you have 2x the education. Fractions, how can work?

:p

WTF? Source seems to check out. Do you have a source for your pedophile claim?

his drunk uncle?

Solid logic.

{<jordan}

Your premise was that "religion creates pedophiles". Your source was a study that says 93% of pedophiles are religious and 99% are male.

I hate this saying and statistics in general but "Correlation does not imply causation"

Because when they explain their religious beliefs, people will say, well, they are well educated, that shit must not be made up after all.

Back