Jews, Christians More Educated Than atheists, muslims

All news is shit. Talk to your local tree for the real answers.
*I edited to clarify.

Basically, yeah Breitbart is biased, however the only reason they are deemed "fake news" is because they are right wing biased.

Left wing bias isn't considered "fake news". Funny, right?

Last edited:
Now you're just being petty. Lighten up.
So the OP is a joke but I'm being petty? Lol, if this is not a serious thread why can't I take a dump on it?

So the OP is a joke but I'm being petty? Lol, if this is not a serious thread why can't I take a dump on it?
Misrepresentation of what I was saying, I never said it was a joke.
As you were, you're welcome to be cunty if you wish.

Last edited:
Misrepresentation of what I was saying, I never said it was a joke.
As you were, you're welcome to be cunty if you wish.
You said its not serious and I agreed. The source is more than enough evidence.

You said its not serious and I agreed. The source is more than enough evidence.
Well, you said it's not serious and then slandered anyone who uses Breitbart (while admitting it wasn't a serious article).

Atheists are superior, God is imaginary, everyone is beneath you. Does that make you feel better?

Like I said, you were just being cunty.

Well, you said it's not serious and then slandered anyone who uses Breitbart (while admitting it wasn't a serious article).
From what I've seen, none of Breitbart's articles are serious, They're not in the business of being serious and so if someone posts one of their articles as a source what am I to think? Its like starting a thread with a Jezebel article.
Atheists are superior, God is imaginary, everyone is beneath you. Does that make you feel better?
Lol, I notice you have a habit of straw-manning people when they happen to criticize your tribe.
Like I said, you were just being cunty.
Guilty as charged. I'll put more effort next time when the thread isn't total garbage.

1. From what I've seen, none of Breitbart's articles are serious, They're not in the business of being serious and so if someone posts one of their articles as a source what am I to think? Its like starting a thread with a Jezebel article.

2. Lol, I notice you have a habit of straw-manning people when they happen to criticize your tribe.

3. Guilty as charged. I'll put more effort next time when the thread isn't total garbage.
1. That's fine, but do you do the same thing with Huffington Post? At best you get misinformation from them. I don't mind people criticizing right wing media for their bias as it's certainly warranted, but it's bizarre that only right wing bias can be acknowledged and we all turn a blind eye to the delusions/misinformation of the left.

2. What tribe would that be?

3. Again, cunty passive aggressiveness. Maybe I was being cunty by calling you out and deserve it. I apologize. I do feel there is a double standard and it bothers me. Militant atheism bothers me as well, because no one ever calls us out on it. And we can be assholes sometimes and it's largely douchey... and we really don't have a religion or universal code of conduct about not being cunty, so I like seeing religious people give us an intellectual push back. I feel like we deserve it.

1. That's fine, but do you do the same thing with Huffington Post? At best you get misinformation from them. I don't mind people criticizing right wing media for their bias as it's certainly warranted, but it's bizarre that only right wing bias can be acknowledged and we all turn a blind eye to the delusions/misinformation of the left.
I do shit on the Huffington Post and Salon and other such shit sites. But of course you only notice my criticisms when its against your side.
2. What tribe would that be?
Conservatives. I criticize the left as well. But curiously I only happen to attract your ire when I criticize the right, with you often making a remark like the one in this post where you insinuate that I only criticize one side.
3. Again, cunty passive aggressiveness. Maybe I was being cunty by calling you out and deserve it. I apologize. I do feel there is a double standard and it bothers me. Militant atheism bothers me as well, because no one ever calls us out on it. And we can be assholes sometimes and it's largely douchey... and we really don't have a religion or universal code of conduct about not being cunty, so I like seeing religious people give us an intellectual push back. I feel like we deserve it.
Like I said, guilty as charged. I've explained why though so its no mystery.

And btw, I hope when you say "we" and "us" you're not including me. Sure I don't believe in God but I've never been a fan of militant atheists and the atheist community. I don't really care to convince others of this belief of mine, not even sure I'd want to even if I thought I could. And look at the so called atheist community, it has no core and so its split into radical SJW identity politics or hyper anti-SJW identity politics. I have no allegiance to such a shitty community.

My contention here is with the empty and misleading post of the OP.

I do shit on the Huffington Post and Salon and other such shit sites. But of course you only notice my criticisms when its against your side.

Conservatives. I criticize the left as well. But curiously I only happen to attract your ire when I criticize the right, with you often making a remark like the one in this post where you insinuate that I only criticize one side.

Like I said, guilty as charged. I've explained why though so its no mystery.

And btw, I hope when you say "we" and "us" you're not including me. Sure I don't believe in God but I've never been a fan of militant atheists and the atheist community. I don't really care to convince others of this belief of mine, not even sure I'd want to even if I thought I could. And look at the so called atheist community, it has no core and so its split into radical SJW identity politics or hyper anti-SJW identity politics. I have no allegiance to such a shitty community.

My contention here is with the empty and misleading post of the OP.
1. Hmm, if this is the case then my apologies. It's just a breath of fresh air to me. I admit I'm riding the "conservative" wave. I'm enjoying it.
2. Yeah, because good ole' republican conservatives like me put peoples names in parentheses.
3. Whether you like it or not, you're in that "unaffiliated" group. I don't want everyone to think we are all assholes. People are going to see us as a "group" whether we are or not. I am embarrassed to tell people "meh, I don't follow a religion" IRL, because I don't want them to associate me with *them*

Anyway, take care bro. Sorry if I was a jerk.

I'm not a believer in anything, but here it is. Is it really a surprise that Jews dominate academia? The average Jew has like one standard deviation above the average white person, as far as IQ goes.
Pew-religions-and-education.jpg

any source on the mean Jew IQ being 115?

2. Yeah, because good ole' republican conservatives like me put peoples names in parentheses.
Not sure what you mean here.
3. Whether you like it or not, you're in that "unaffiliated" group. I don't want everyone to think we are all assholes. People are going to see us as a "group" whether we are or not. I am embarrassed to tell people "meh, I don't follow a religion" IRL, because I don't want them to associate me with *them*
Well, according to @In The Name Of and @Rex Kwon Do I'm basically still a Muslim. Maybe I should just accept that instead.
Anyway, take care bro. Sorry if I was a jerk.
I think come off angrier in my posts than I actually am. I wasn't bothered by the conversation at all.

1. Not sure what you mean here.

2. Well, according to @In The Name Of and @Rex Kwon Do I'm basically still a Muslim. Maybe I should just accept that instead.

3. I think come off angrier in my posts than I actually am. I wasn't bothered by the conversation at all.
1. Inside joke among "Republicans", used to get liberals triggered.
2. Meh, some people would consider Salmon Rushdie a Muslim... including some Muslims. I couldn't follow a religion even if I wanted to. Just not in my DNA. Was questioning the stuff when I was a child. I do try to apply some teachings that I think are good rules to live by from Christianity and some are probably hardwired from growing up in that environment, but ultimately it's not who I am.
3. I just didn't want to come off as a dick, I know tone is hard to transmit over the interwebz. I've always enjoyed your posts and you've always questioned my arguments in a polite and intelligent way so I try to return the favor. Do unto others or whatever ;)

Not all jews, and I don't feel like looking it up, but feel free to rummage.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence

I will try to look at some of those references. The cultural piece is huge though, especially when you look at the origins/developers of the concept and praxis of "IQ" testing (and of psychology and psychiatry in general) and of jewish culture. my family is catholic, and I have a few people in my family who have married jews, and although the economic and educational levels are similar between the catholics in my family and the jews, the cultures of the jewish families are much more competitive and self conscious about the social status of those things.

I will try to look at some of those references. The cultural piece is huge though, especially when you look at the origins/developers of the concept and praxis of "IQ" testing (and of psychology and psychiatry in general) and of jewish culture. my family is catholic, and I have a few people in my family who have married jews, and although the economic and educational levels are similar between the catholics in my family and the jews, the cultures of the jewish families are much more competitive and self conscious about the social status of those things.
Is that nature or nurture though? That is, is their culture that way due to their genetics? Do the genetics beget the culture? I think so.

One has to consider that Jews don't often "mix" and the "jewish genes" are carried from the mother, it isn't unreasonable that they have superior intelligence. I think 25% of Nobel Prize winners are Jewish and they make what... 2% of the worlds population? 40% of U.S. Billionaires at 2% of the population.

And given most IQ is genetic, I'd say there is a sound argument for it.

As for the bit on IQ tests and Jewish culture... you know who else made that argument? Hitler! lol

I think it's a fair point though, IQ tests tend to leave out art and creative potential as intelligence is defined to exclude those, though intuitively we know this to not be the case.

Last edited:
Is that nature or nurture though? That is, is their culture that way due to their genetics? Do the genetics beget the culture? I think so.

One has to consider that Jews don't often "mix" and the "jewish genes" are carried from the mother, it isn't unreasonable that they have superior intelligence. I think 25% of Nobel Prize winners are Jewish and they make what... 2% of the worlds population? 40% of U.S. Billionaires at 2% of the population.

And given most IQ is genetic, I'd say there is a sound argument for it.

The Wikipedia article speaks to to your questions (and social science is rife with the nature nurture debate on many issues) so it would be interesting to read more deeply into the sources. Certainly genetics are a part, but to say that genetics beget the culture I think is too far, (and is too old testament in your word choice :D).

The Wikipedia article speaks to to your questions (and social science is rife with the nature nurture debate on many issues) so it would be interesting to read more deeply into the sources. Certainly genetics are a part, but to say that genetics beget the culture I think is too far, (and is too old testament in your word choice :D).
They are the only group of people to consistently outscore Asians on IQ tests.

And I think to a certain extent genetics begets culture or rather within a certain set of genetics you're allotted certain cultural potentials, though obviously not exclusively. If sociology wants to become a real science, it will have to acknowledge this eventually. If you look at voting trends amongst 2nd and 3rd generation immigrants in the U.S., they all tend to be left leaning and favor big government, the only exception being European Americans (and even then, only the males have libertarian tendencies). It's the main reason I'm so concerned with immigration and it's one of the reasons democrats love immigration so much. Shoot me a PM if you'd like more information.

Last edited:
So they aren't counting most of the Jews that are atheist, atheist?

As far as the U.S goes 44 percent of Jews have an average income of over 100k. 18 percent have an average net worth of 1 million. 40 percent of all the Billionaires in the U.S are Jews.

They certainly can afford an education that's for sure.

Back