Jews, Christians More Educated Than atheists, muslims

RighteousWar

@JesusFreak
Banned
Reaction score
Jews, Christians More Educated Than atheists, muslims

200w.gif

lmao

weakest troll thread ive seen in a while. you could at least post some shit source.

I read the study.
Not surprised. Graduating from high school and posting on reddit/r/atheism about how much you love science while wearing a fedora doesn't make you educated.

That story is more about calling highly educated western Europeans idiots for importing people so unlike them, than anything else, really.

Worldwide, Jews have the most years in education, almost doubling Christian's.

But look at the "numbers"

Pew-religions-and-education.jpg

lmao

weakest troll thread ive seen in a while. you could at least post some shit source.
Uhhh, the 142-page report is included in the article, with the article link being included in the OP.

See those bright orange letters in the OP???

Tomorrow we can learn about shapes!

So nearly everybody is more educated than Muslims?????

Shocking!!!!! I don't believe it!! B

Uhhh, the 142-page report is included in the article, with the article link being included in the OP.

See those bright orange letters in the OP???

Tomorrow we can learn about shapes!

atheists got rural china as a weight around their neck in these numbers.

but really, i know there are many very intelligent theists. and plenty of dumb atheists.

lmao

I'm not a believer in anything, but here it is. Is it really a surprise that Jews dominate academia? The average Jew has like one standard deviation above the average white person, as far as IQ goes.
Pew-religions-and-education.jpg

Heh breithart

Have fun talking to that giant imaginary douche in the sky.

Back