Jessica Alba Upset She's White

I don't even wanna join this discussion, but I have to admit the thread title made me chuckle.

Please shut up. Your whiteness does not mean youve "got it real good" anymore than any other skin color. Your just regurgitating some bullshit self hating propaganda that your professor drilled into your head.

Tell you the truth its horribly insulting to all white people who have had an uphill battle in life for whatever reason.

White privilege is propaganda against whites and absolutely does not exist. If anything these days being a minority brings advantages that whites dont have. Anyone spewing this bullshit "white privilege" crap should be put in a rowboat and sent across the atlantic.

Ok sorry bro. Should've posted a trigger warning for you, I certainly didn't mean to infringe upon your safe zone.

Ok sorry bro. Should've posted a trigger warning for you, I certainly didn't mean to infringe upon your safe zone.
Actually those that speak of the horrible injustices of "white privilege" are much more likely to be "triggered" or need "safe spaces". Those of us that call bullshit on "white privilege" are more likely to be excluded from your safe place than to need one themselves.
Maybe your professor didnt go over that chapter on "white privilege" yet ?

I think if I found out I was 100% white (which is most likely anyway), I'd be doing the "not the father" dance from Maury.

Yeah I think I read through that one. Its actually very sad and disappointing see how many young white college kids are being brainwashed to find being white a bad thing. Its nothing less than reverse racism and should be silenced.

It's the product of unopposed liberalism in Public Schools

Actually those that speak of the horrible injustices of "white privilege" are much more likely to be "triggered" or need "safe spaces". Those of us that call bullshit on "white privilege" are more likely to be excluded from your safe place than to need one themselves.
Maybe your professor didnt go over that chapter on "white privilege" yet ?

Thats funny because you seem mighty upset and rip was the one throwing out racist accusations and playing tje victim card.

Not that you will care but I dont subscribe to that over the top white privaledge stuff you want to assign me. I do recognise being a white male does have its advantages though, its nothing to apoligise for, it is what it is. Lifes a bitch and you take what you can get.

I would guess that Zab Judah and his family do not consider themselves to be white.

Give them the test. I meant hollywood jews in response to the comment below.

JudoThrowFiasco said:
interesting statement considering it was white people who made her rich.

My parents are Mexican, but I have white features and they didn't teach me to speak spanish, but I'm working on it. I have experienced some racism, but it was always from other Mexicans.

Give them the test. I meant hollywood jews in response to the comment below.

JudoThrowFiasco said:
interesting statement considering it was white people who made her rich.

1000 bucks says he's100% sub Saharan African

In summation, this actually is indicative of a problem. Ok ladies, make our world Africa, Mexico, Kabul, or Detroit.. As long as white males don't go creating another top level society at the expense of your ability to be sl*ts without consequence, while having social advantages. The agenda is disgusting, and it's real.

Last edited:
George Lopez is to Latinos what AL Sharpton is to African Americans.

The guy constantly plays the race card and race baits every chance he gets when the cameras are rolling.

Watch any of his major comedy shows. Beginning of every show he completely over plays the Brown Pride card to get the crowd on his side.

Disagreeing that white privilege exists does not make me "upset". Glad to hear you dont consider yourself to be over the top on the issue but as far as im concerned just using the term "white privilege" in a serious manner is over the top.
You want to know who has the "privilege" ? The wealthy elites. stop using all white people as a scapegoat for the elitists. Who by the way are basically the ones at the root of the propaganda thats being spewed about how whites are the cause off all inequality in society today.

Back