Jessica Alba Upset She's White

My ex actually went out and bought a book "written" by Jessica Alba about living a healthy lifestyle. Some celebrities have such big ego that they think they're the expert to everything.

I think that's most people, celebrities just have cameras on them and people care about what they have to say for whatever reason.

I think that's most people, celebrities just have cameras on them and people care about what they have to say for whatever reason.

That's a good reason why people shouldn't listen to what they say, because they use their image to promote ideas and products that aren't their own. It's business.

Here it is folks,

The all conquering badass Spanish Conquistadors spread germs througout Latin Murica, killing off most of the indigenous, raping any indigenous females that were left, and basically repopulated most of the area with their spawn.

It was certainly more complicated than that.

If white people could press a button to get some oppressed privilege (aka become black), I have no doubt most would. I would love to be black so that I could get into any graduate program I want and so that I could slander people publicly and falsify my resume all while keeping my job.

Being black is great, nobody wants to be white.

Why is anyone surprised? She seems white to me.

That's a good reason why people shouldn't listen to what they say, because they use their image to promote ideas and products that aren't their own. It's business.

So then most people shouldn't even listen to themselves in fact they should doubt what they think or believe and test it. Be prepared to go to war with your mind and
yvFyW3wDdrTDq.gif
choose wisely!

dont care im going in

You know you got problems when your race concerns you more that your herpes.

More proof brainwashing is a real phenomenon. Host is openly racist towards whites while Alba plays along. Alba also doesn't realize Spain is in Europe.

Give this woman an award for her bravery!

I thunk she looks hispanic. She has high cheek bones, her browridges are not that prominent, and her nose is not that big or sharp
Well the Spanish are still white. Of course they Southern Europeans and look different from the Swedes and Alba does seem to have some non-white, apparently Native Indian, in her but she looks mostly white to me.

One day we'll all just be brown and that'll be a good day. I guess then we'll find something else to divide ourselves over. But at least it won't be race.

Just watched the video, i dont see her being upset at all, only surprised.

Back