Social A record number of migrants have arrived in Spain’s Canary Islands this year. Most are from Senegal

I understand the sentiment and I don't know the solution, but one thing that makes it a little more complicated is Europe thoroughly trashed Africa first. It will take many generations to make Africa stable.
It's not europe trashed africa, africa was already trash that's why they got invaded. Europe didn't had the power to invade the other big nations, africa was waiting for anyone to get them

It's not europe trashed africa, africa was already trash that's why they got invaded. Europe didn't had the power to invade the other big nations, africa was waiting for anyone to get them
Ah. I engaged with you and insulted you in a different thread, now I see what type of posting you do. Complete trash-tier. Good riddance for when you inevitably get banned, chump.

Ah. I engaged with you and insulted you in a different thread, now I see what type of posting you do. Complete trash-tier. Good riddance for when you inevitably get banned, chump.
Just telling the facts, but you are an american so it's not surprising for you to be ignorant af

Just telling the facts, but you are an american so it's not surprising for you to be ignorant af
Look man. You said Europe didn't have the power to invade other nations, Africa was waiting.

These are continents, numbnuts. They aren't nations. A statistical analysis says you're 100% moron.

trash-garbage.gif

There are millions of africans that would never leave their country. You are similar to these runners.

- I live a very confortable life, in the safest city in the safest state in Brazil. Pretty easy for me to judge them from here, when i never walked a mile on their shoes.

Back